You/Katara - Final

You stood in front of Katara, afraid that Azula breaking the conditions of the Agni Kai

You stood in front of Katara, afraid that Azula breaking the conditions of the Agni Kai. She was slipping and there was no telling what she could do.

"I'll show you lightning, Zuzu!"

Zuko prepared to redirect the lighting but was shocked when Azula pointed it towards you and Katara. With no chance of warning either of you, he jumped in the middle, receving the brunt of the attack.

"I always knew he was weak."

"Go help, Zuko. I'll take care of Azula."

Katara nodded, giving you a quick kiss as you distracted Azula so Katara could drag him behind one of the columns.

"My own brother couldn't take me out. You really think that a non-bender like yourself could kill me."

She laughs and starts throwing fire at you, no longer caring if she killed you. She was so close to getting her throne and no one was going to stand in her way.

"Just give up! My father is going to kill the Avatar and all of this is for nothing. You stand no chance against me!"

You ignore her attempts to make you angry. You had to use all your concentration to avoid getting your ass burnt. Katara still needed time to heal Zuko.

"You're on the wrong side, Azula! You give up!"

Furious, Azula stops moving around and starts doing the motions to bend lighting. She waits for the perfect moment to strike and once she finds it, lets the lighting hit your heart. You drop the moment your hearts stop.

"(y/n)!"

Zuko wakes up just in time as Katara rushes in to attempt to catch you. She's too far away and even the water she had bended had been unable to catch you. You fall from the roof to the ground, making your injuries much worse. Katara gets to you, finding that your heart wasn't beating.

"No! No! No! Come, (y/n)! This is not the end for you!"

She pulled out her water and attempted to heal your heart. Katara had never done this before but she wasn't going to give up. You had saved her countless of times, she had to save you. Tears started to fall as the healing continued and nothing was happening.

"Please! (y/n)! You were going to meet Gran Gran! We were going to get married! Please! Come back!"

Katara cried harder, the healing wasn't working. For the briefest second, she had wished that she hadn't used the water on Aang. But just as quickly as the thought appears, it vanishes.

"I'm so sorry, (y/n)! I'm so sorry!"

Her head falls to your chest as she cries.

"I wouldn't cry over her. She was weak! Just like the rest of you!"

Azula regretted her words as Katara's cold eyes landed on her. Katara stands and starts to make the motions that she had learned from the old woman on the village. Zuko's eyes widened as he saw the same motions Katara had done when she blood bended the captain.

"Katara! No!"

Katara ignored him and continued, Azula's cries of pain started but she didn't stop. She wasn't going to stop until Azula no longer made a sound.

"Katara! Stop this! (y/n), wouldn't have wanted this!"

Katara drops Azula as she hears Zuko mention your name. Even just hearing it, brings her to tears. Azula was no longer a threat as she passed out from the pain. Zuko rushes to Katara's side and held her while she cried.

X

Katara wasn't the same after your funeral. She had lost the light in her eyes and there was nothing that could have been done to bring it back. Katara just went through the motions of life, eating and sleeping. If she wasn't doing either of those two of things, she just laid down on the sleeping bag the two of you shared and starred at the ceiling for hours.

"Katara, (y/n) wouldn't have wanted this for you."

Sokka flinches at the glare that Katara was giving him. This was the most emotion anyone had ever had gotten out of her.

"You don't know what you she would have wanted for me and neither do I because she's dead!"

Sokka immediately left Katara alone.

X

Katara left in the middle of the night. No longer able to take the constant looks of pity or your memories. She left to a place that no one would ever search or find her, Baoza, the city the two of you had planned to move to after ending the 100 year war.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Azula - Jealous

Toph Beifong - Truth Part 2

Katara/ Toph Beifong - Safe

Toph Beifong - Back

Kuvira - United

Jinora - Secret

------------