You/Lin Beifong/Kya - Happy

AN: I'm not good at writing polyamorous relationships.

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You felt your heart ache as you watched Lin and Kya laugh about some inside joke from years ago

You felt your heart ache as you watched Lin and Kya laugh about some inside joke from years ago. It had been so long since they had last seen each other and yet when they met again, they acted like they hadn't been apart for so long. Lin so happy, happier than she's ever been with you and it made you feel like she was meant to be with Kya. Lin got along so well with Kya, possibly even better than with you.

"(Y/n), I'm going to be showing Kya around the city, do you want to join us?"

You give her a fake smile, not wanting to be the third wheel on their trip.

"No. I have a lot of work to do. You guys go ahead.'

Lin doesn't bother to comment about your fake smile, simply just kissing your cheek and then heading out with Kya.

X

You had thought things would go back to normal when Kya returned home but it was much worse. Lin would spend her free times writing her letters or talking to her on the radio. You could understand wanting to catch up with an old friend but this was something more.

"Why are we even dating, Lin?"

You ask her out of the blue.

"What are you talking about, (y/n)? I love you...."

"Do you? Because ever since you started talking to Kya again, it seems like she's your girlfriend now. I'm practically just a roommate. You barely pay any attention to me because you're always talking to her or writing a letter to her."

"I'm sorry, (y/n). We've just been catching each other up from the years that we had been apart but that's still no excuse to treat you like that. Let me make it up to you."

"Just stop ignoring me, Lin. I love you but I don't think we'll last if this continues."

She nods quickly, happy that you hadn't broken up with her.

"It won't happen again, I promise!"

X

Lin kept her promise by including you in her talks to Kya. You were hesitant about it at first but you realized that you genuinely enjoyed her company. So much that you realized that you had even developed a tiny crush on her. It was the tiniest of crushes so you never told her or Lin about it as you thought you would get over it but you never did. Your crush grew bigger to the point that you could actually say that you had fallen in love with her. You loved Lin just as equally and you weren't sure what you were going to do about it. There was no way you would break up with Lin because you loved her too much but you also wanted to date Kya.

"I need to tell you something, Lin."

Lin stopped eating to give you her full attention. She had been debating with herself as to how to tell you something so she was glad that you had said something.

"I actually had to tell you something too."

"Oh. Do you want to go first?"

"It doesn't matter to me."

"How about we go at the same time?"

Lin nods in agreement. Taking a deep breath the two of you mutter 'I'm also love with Kya' in unison. Both of you just stare at each other, not wanting to be the first one to talk.

"What do we do about it?"

You finally ask.

"I..I don't know. What should we do? Do you want to date her as well or do you want to just date her."

"I want to date her as well. I love the two of you equally."

"As do I. We should talk to her about this when she returns. It's better if we talk in person."

X

Almost a month later and Kya had returned. The two of you invited her over for dinner.

"What is going on with the two of you? You've both been unusually quiet. I could never get the either of you to shut up."

Both of you laugh, feeling a little bit less tense.

"We need to tell you something."

"The two of you are freaking me out. What is it?"

Lin reaches under the table to take her hand to calm her nerves.

"We love you."

"Aww! I love the two of you so much. Why did you guys make it seem like such a big deal? I say it to the two of you all the time."

"Yes we do love you but we love you more than a friend. We want to date you. If you don't feel the same way then we understand, we just needed to tell you."

You tell her, knowing that Lin couldn't confess again. You're both ready to get rejected after she just stares at you for the longest time but she surprises you both by leaning in to kiss the two of you.

"You have no idea how happy this makes me. I didn't think I would ever get a chance with the two of you."

"You're telling us. We thought that you were going to leave and never talk to us again."

Lin finally talks.

"Leave the two of you? Never. How about we go out and make it official?"

"We'd love to."

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Azula - Ducks //kid

Azula - Personality

Kuvira - Injured Part 2

Kuvira - //kid part 2

Suyin Beifong - Consequences

Korra - Hit //picture

Kuvira - Gone

Korra/Asami Sato - Support //pic

Lin Beifong/Kya - Hidden

Azula - Heartbroken //2 prts

Lin Beifong - Party

Asami Sato/Korra - Decisions //or

Mai - Gentle

Kuvira - Comfort

Lin Beifong - Debt

Toph Beifong - Love

Azula - Protective //kid fic

Kuvira - Switch

Lin Beifong - Assurance

Korra -Dangerous //kid fic

Azula - Blind //kid fic

?? - Double //pic

------------