You/Asami Sato - Sick

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You could barely open your eyes when you heard Asami waking up

You could barely open your eyes when you heard Asami waking up. You felt her shift around the bed until she was pressed up against you.

"Mm. Good morning, love. How'd you sleep?"

You slowly opened your eyes, surprising Asami with how exhausted you looked. It looked like you had barely even slept at all.

"Absolutely terrible. I kept waking up because I kept hearing noises and now I can barely move. I feel so sick."

She frowns and reaches over to touch your forehead. Her frown deepens when she realizes how hot your forehead is.

"You're definitely sick. You're not going to be able to train with Korra like this. You're staying in bed."

"No way. I've already bailed on practice for the past two days. I can't miss it."

Wanting for you to realize that there was no way you could go to practice, Asami let you get ready for the day. She wasn't planning on going to work with how sick you were so she just watched you struggle to get out of your pajamas and into your uniform.

"Are you sure that you can't miss it? I'm sure Korra will understand why you can't go."

"I'm fine, Asami. I just need to eat a quick meal and then I'll be fine."

You were lying through your teeth but she didn't need to know that. Asami could get cocky when you admitted that you were wrong.

"Alright, darling. Give me a call if you need me. I think I'm going to take a break from work. I've been working too hard these couple of days."

You nod and leaned down to kiss her cheek. While it was normally a kiss on the lips, Asami didn't mind the fact that you had decided to kiss her cheek. She loved you but she did not want to get sick while you were sick. Two sick Sato's would make the entire house staff quit.

"I'll be back in a couple of hours then. I love you."

"I love you too."

X

Asami waited a few minutes before heading downstairs to find you sitting on the table with your head against it. Your eyes were closed as it was nice to feel the cold of the table on your face. Asami clears her throat, making you open your eyes.

"What was that about not being sick? You're obviously sick, (y/n)."

"I told you that I'm fine, Asami. I just need something real quick."

There was no way that Asami was going to continue letting you struggle so without telling you anything, she lifted you out of the chair and carried you back to your shared bedroom.

"Everyone's going to think that I'm a bad wife for letting you go out like that. You're going to stay here until you're feeling much better and I'll be staying home to take care of you."

"Asamiiii. I'm..."

"If I hear you say that you're fine or anything related to it, you're going to get it when you're not sick anymore."

Pretending to zip your mouth shut, you keep quiet the rest of the way.

X

After making sure that you were comfortable, Asami handed you the medicine she had gotten from the cabinet.

"Stay there and I'll get you something to eat. I better not see you out of the bed when I come back, (y/n)."

"I promise to not climb out of the bed."

With no other choice but to believe you, Asami left you alone to head back downstairs to get you some breakfast. When she returns, she finds you looking a little too suspicious.

"You didn't climb out of bed, did you?"

"Nope! I promise."

"Alright. I believe you. I got you something light so you could take some medicine and then go back to sleep."

She places the tray on your lap and gives you the bottle of pills for you to take after. Once you start to eat, Asami heads out to give someone a call.

"All done. The medicine helped me feel much better. I think I can go back to practice."

You start to sit up but Asami pushes you back down.

"Stay. The doctor will be coming over in an hour. You're not going to that practice."

You glared at her for a second before giving in and laying back down.

"Fine but you're dealing with Korra."

"I dare her to try to sneak you out of bed. She's not getting past that door."

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Lin Beifong/Kya - Happy

Azula - Ducks //kid

Azula - Personality

Kuvira - Injured Part 2

Kuvira - //kid part 2

Suyin Beifong - Consequences

Korra - Hit //picture

Kuvira - Gone

Korra/Asami Sato - Support //pic

Lin Beifong/Kya - Hidden

Azula - Heartbroken //2 prts

Lin Beifong - Party

Asami Sato/Korra - Decisions //or

Mai - Gentle

Kuvira - Comfort

Lin Beifong - Debt

Toph Beifong - Love

Azula - Protective //kid fic

Kuvira - Switch

Lin Beifong - Assurance

Korra -Dangerous //kid fic

Azula - Blind //kid fic

?? - Double //pic

------------