You/Toph Beifong - Hurt

You clenched your hands into fists as you looked at your brother standing a few feet in front of you

You clenched your hands into fists as you looked at your brother standing a few feet in front of you. He stood in front of the Earth Kingdom palace, blocking your path to get to the Earth King. You should've known that he would be easily swayed by Azula's words. All Zuko ever cared about from the beginning was regaining father's respect since the two of you had been banished.

"Stand down, Zuko. I don't want to hurt you but if you don't let us through, I have no choice but to take you out."

"I'm giving you a chance to think and change your mind about helping the Avatar. Join me and Azula to claim Ba Sing Se for father."

Zuko eyes widened as you threw a line of fire at his way. It was all he needed to know that you weren't going to join them.

"You're going to regret not joining us!"

You ignore him, simply just concentrating on taking him down without hurting him too badly. He had betrayed you and your friends but you still couldn't find it within yourself to hurt him. Zuko, however didn't seem to care. He was throwing punches left and right, shooting fire in all kinds of directions as he tried to take you out.

Toph stopped running when he heard you cry out in pain.

"Go find the kind. I'll help (y/n) take care of Zuko."

Aang nodded and ran with Sokka and Katara inside the castle. With them on their way, Toph ran to you, barely blocking Zuko's fire that he had aimed straight to you.

"and here we thought that you wanted to restore your honor. Someone who strikes their opponent while they're down has no honor"

Zuko yelled in anger and started taking out all his anger on Toph.

"Toph! You're supposed to be with Aang."

"I'm here to save your ass. You should be grateful."

You're in pain and unable to move to continue the fight. You knew that Toph could handle herself but she had never dealt with Zuko who liked to fight dirty when he knew that he was losing.

Toph was a skilled warrior but she never prepared for Zuko to fight dirty and use her blindness against her. He manages to knock her down, burning her legs in the process.

"Toph!"

You force yourself to stand up and make your way to Toph when Zuko blocks you from reaching to her.

"I gave you a chance to join us. You're the reason why she's in pain."

"Father might have shown you mercy but I'm not going to. I'll give you matching scar to the one father gave you."

Zuko had seen you fight countless of times but he had never seen you like this. It looked like you were ready to murder someone. He's barely able to keep up with all your kicks and punches. Until finally, he's the one on his back. You light up a small fire at the palm of your hand as you walk to him.

"(y/n)! Don't hurt him."

You ignore Toph's screams as you continued walking to him, you weren't going to stop until you heard him scream of pain for what he had done to Toph.

"(y/n)!"

Toph tried to stand up but she couldn't. Using what little energy she had, she uses it to form a rock tent around Zuko.

"Stop protecting him, Toph! He deserves to hurt for what he did to you."

"You'll be just like your father if you do so. Please, (y/n). We stopped him and that's all that matters."

You see her trying to hide the pain from you and that quickly puts a stop to any thoughts of hurting Zuko. You burn out your flame and rush to Toph's side.

"I'm so sorry, Toph. I should've protected you from him. This is my fault."

"No, it isn't. We can go back and forth about who's fault it is but we'll just end up wasting time. It's no one's fault. We need to go help Aang. You know how crazy your sister is. Lets go."

"You can barely stand!"

"No but that's why I have you. You can carry me to the palace. That's why you workout, right?"

You rolled your eyes but bent down to pick her up in your arms.

"You're lucky that I love you. I'm the one that should be carried. I'm a princess."

"A banished princess."

"A princess nonetheless."

"Yeah, yeah. Lets go (nickname), Aang is not going to wait for us."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lin Beifong - Reveal

Princess Yue - ?? (Fluff)

Asami Sato - ??(Fluff)

------------