You/Kuvira - Train Part 2

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You had become colder after what happened with Korra

You had become colder after what happened with Korra. You grew concrete walls around your heart so no one would ever get as close to you as Korra had done. You should've known that Korra didn't truly love you. The first sign of a flaw and she was willing to throw you aside.  You had saved her life and yet she looked at you like a criminal. So you turned to a life of crime. If the only person you ever loved saw you as a criminal, it was only logical to become one. There was no point on being good if they couldn't see past one flaw.

"J...oin m..e."

You tilted your head to look at her curiously. You had heard of the Great Uniter. How she was strong and wasn't afraid to do what it took to get what she wanted. You had admired her up until the point when she started to threaten your home. There was no way she was going to ruin your sanctuary.

"Join you? You really think that a person like me would join your army."

You had stopped hurting her, giving her a chance to talk. Kuvira had heard of you and your powers. She knew how you would turn the tides in the war and figured it would be a good idea to recruit. Ignoring her council to not visit her, Kuvira directed her train to visit your village.

"Not as a soldier but as a partner. You're strong. What we accomplished in 3 years could've been done in less than one. You'll be doing the Earth Empire a favor. You've seen how it's been ruined since the queen died, I only want to return it to how great it once was."

"Why would I care about the Earth Kingdom? I'm a water bender."

"This is your home, is it not? Don't you want to see it prosper?"

"I don't care. The entire kingdom can burn and I still wouldn't care."

"Alright. If you don't care about the kingdom then I'm sure you'll care about hurting Korra. She doesn't want the Earth Empire to grow. She wants to see it burn. Are you going to let her?"

Just the mention of her name made your blood boil. Kuvira cried out in pain as you unconsciously bended her blood to hurt her. It snaps you out of your thoughts and quickly let her go.

"I don't care about the Earth Empire but I don't want Korra to succeed so I'll join you."

"I'm glad we've come to an agreement."

X

It didn't take long for you to realize that Kuvira was actually making things worse in the Earth Kingdom but she didn't see it. She was far too focused on getting everything under her control to see the little cracks that were showing.

"Are you ready to face Korra tomorrow?

"I've been ready for years. I'm going to hurt her as much as she hurt me."

It's been several months since you joined her army and with your help, Kuvira had managed to join 95% of the kingdom. All that was left was the Republic City that the Avatar was still protecting.

"I'm going to look forward to this little reunion. I can't wait to see her face when she sees you."

X

Korra nearly crashes into one of the buildings when she spotted you inside the robot. It had been years since she had seen you and seeing you again for the first time made her relive what had happened. Hoping that she could knock some sense into you, she landed near the head so you could see her.

"(y/n)! You don't want to do this! Look at all the destruction Kuvira is causing! You're not like this."

You look up at her, your face remaining expressionless to not give her an idea of what you were thinking about.

"This is for the good of Republic City. They'll thank her when the city strives under her hand. Have you seen all the good she's done for the kingdom? I think you'll like what you see."

"She's not helping them! She's just making things worse. Can't you see that? I know that you know this is wrong. I know you're not bad. Please, help me stop her!"

You actually can't help but laugh at her words, confusing her. She didn't remember saying anything funny.

"Stop her? Why would I stop her? I don't care if this is wrong. You made me like this Korra. You're the reason why I've been killing all those innocent people for the past several months. All of their deaths are in your hands, not mine. You treated me like a criminal and I'm just playing my part."

Despite what you had said, Korra believe she could get through you. She had made a mistake all those years ago and she wanted to fix it.

"I'm sorry! I should've never did that to you. I want to make things right with you. I love you, (y/n). I can't keep you out of jail if you don't help me stop her."

Hearing her say those words to you just made your blood boil. Bending her blood, you forced her on her knees to look up at you. Her eyes widen in shock and you just can't help but smile.

"I'm afraid that you're a little too late to be apologizing Korra. Besides..." You turned around to give Kuvira a quick kiss. "I've found someone that loves me for who I am and I love her. I'm afraid that I can't help you."

Making your way over to the window, you pop it open and pull her in. One of the guards retrieves  a portable box to block her bending and you lock her in it.

"You don't want to do this!"

"That's where you're wrong. I do want to do this." Not wanting to hear her anymore, you motioned the guard to take her away. With her gone, you finally turn to face Kuvira. She was still in shock about the kiss. "I'm sorry about the kiss. I just wanted to hurt her."

"...it's okay. This is the least I can do for everything that you've done for me."

As the two of you continued to take over the city, all Kuvira could think about was wanting to kiss you again. Seeing that it was only fair that you had stolen a kiss, Kuvira stole one as well.

"What was that for?"

"I just really wanted to kiss you. Was that okay?"

You pulled her in for another kiss.

"More than okay."

-----------

All characters are 18+

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Lin Beifong - Better

Kuvira - Prisoner

Ming-Hua - Help

Mai - Hurt

Asami Sato - Back

Azula - Undercover

Toph Beifong - Embarrassed

Kuvira - Saving

Lin Beifong - Single //

Kuvira - Captured

Azula - Coincedence

Rangi.- Training

------------