You/Ty Lee - Circus

AN: I can't believe it took me almost a year to finish this. It should've been earlier but I got lazy. Anyways, thank you all for reading, liking, commenting and requesting. I appreciate the support you gave me in this book and I hope you enjoyed it. I'll possibly be posting part 2 of this book today or tomorrow. I'm not sure depending on the request list. Thank you again.

AN: The rest of the prompts will be posted in part 2

You were mesmerized by the girl on the tightrope. She was a natural and you couldn't tear your eyes off the way she was easily able to walk across it. When she landed at the other side of the rope, she stood up and bowed in front of everyone with a wide smile. You were a goner when she looked directly at you for much longer than anyone else. You wanted to know more of who this girl was but you knew you would never work up the courage to talk to her. You were just going to have to settle with watching her from afar.

X

Ty Lee had wanted to go up and talk to you since she first saw you in the crowd but was unable to find you after the show ended. The next day, she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw you again in the crowd. She blew you a kiss this time, hoping it might convince you to stay around this time but it didn't work. She had hoped after seeing you blush that you were also interested in her but you didn't stick around.

Since she first saw you, you never failed to show up for her act. You always sat in the same spot and she always blew you kisses to give you hints but you never took them. You always disappeared before she could find you.

The day of the last show, Ty Lee had asked to take the day off. If she couldn't talk to you again then it was clear that she had read things wrong. For all she knew, you just enjoyed her performance to always come back.

X

"We would like to apologize but Ty Lee's Acrobatic Show will not be performed today...."

You stopped bothering to listen to the rest of what the announcer had to say. You had hoped you could see her one more time but that wasn't going to be the case.

"Don't look so upset."

You jump, startled to suddenly find the woman who you had been admiring from afar for so long.

"I...Ms. Ty Lee! W...what are you doing here?"

She gives you a wide smile, finding the reaction she was getting out of you to be completely adorable.

"I wanted to talk to you. You're an incredibly difficult person to track down."

You gulped loudly when you realized how close the two of you were.

"Y...you wanted to talk to me?"

"Precisely! It's honestly upsetting that I won't be able to see you in the crowd anymore but that's okay. We still have tonight and we'll make the best of it." You were shocked to hear everything that was coming out of her mouth. You didn't think that Ty Lee would actually be interested in you. Ty Lee frowns as you keep quiet. "...please tell me that I didn't read things wrong."

"No! You didn't read things wrong. I would love to spend the night with you."

"Perfect. Then lets get out of here."

X

The two of you spent the night in town, enjoying the entertainment and food from the stands. You got to learn so much about her as did she. You honestly didn't want the night, much less have to bid her goodbye. Ty Lee was the first person you genuinely liked and you didn't want to leave her.

"It's not weird for me to say that I don't want you to leave."

"as long as it's not weird for me to say that I want you to come with me."

"What?"

Ty Lee finishes what was in her mouth before turning to face you.

"You're not happy here and you said you've always wanted to be an acrobat. I could teach you everything I know. I could always use a partner in my act. We won't have to say goodbye if you come with me."

Instead of an answer, you simply cup her cheeks and pull her in for a kiss.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Asami - Red

Eska - Bet

Ursa - Protection

Kuvira - Release

Korra - Obsessed

------------