You/Kuvira - Down

Your mission had been simple, rise through the ranks of Kuvira's army and gain her trust to get Kuvira to tell you her plans

Your mission had been simple, rise through the ranks of Kuvira's army and gain her trust to get Kuvira to tell you her plans. It had been easy to get her to trust you. She had taken a liking to you after meeting you in one of the meetings for commanding officers. Kuvira later on invited you to her inner circle, completely trusting you about all the plans she had for the future of the Earth Kingdom.

When you learned about them, you had wanted to leave. Forget about Kuvira and the entire mission but it was impossible. You had fallen for her and even though she wanted to be Commander of the new Earth Empire, you couldn't abandon her. Not at first, you had hope that Kuvira would abandon her plan to unite the kingdom into a dictatorship.

"I want you by my side when Prince Wu presents me with the Kyoshi Medal of Freedom."

"Are you sure? Shouldn't Bataar be with you? He's your second in command."

"Yes but you're my lover. I would like to have you by my side when I give you my speech. Will you be there?"

"Of course, Kuvira. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

X

Kuvira was meant to hand back the power to Prince Wu at the ceremony but she changed plans, completely blindsiding you. Chief Beifong looked at you, entirely blaming you for not giving them the heads up about what Kuvira had planned. You wanted to let her know that Kuvira hadn't filled you on these plans. All she had told you was that she was going to return Prince Wu his power.

"What are you doing? You were supposed to step down, Kuvira!"

Kuvira looked at you with a blank expression. You weren't sure what she was thinking but after seeing countless of soldiers getting sent to reeducation camps, you knew that's where you were heading.

"I will not give that idiot the power to rule over the Earth Kingdom. It would go back to ruins just like when his Great Aunt was Queen. I will not allow for my hard work to be ruined by him. Will you or will you not be by my side through all of this, (y/n). I need you. I cannot do this without you."

You stared at her, unsure of what to do. You understood that Kuvira was trying to help the Kingdom from going back to the way things were but a dictatorship would not solve things.

"I will not, Kuvira."

Her expression turned to one of anger. She hadn't expected for you to decline the position.

"How dare you? I overlooked a lot of things and this is how you repay me?! I should've sent you to the reeducation camps when Bataar told me of your true identity!" Motioning her guards, Kuvira had them restrain you. "I was a fool but no more. Take her back to the train and keep her with the rest of the prisoners."

You struggled in the grips, trying to free yourself but they were far stronger.

"Kuvira! Kuvira! You're making a big mistake!"

Alone on stage, Kuvira broke down. Months of holding back her resentment towards you for spying on her just resurfaced and she had no idea how to handle how she felt.

X

You were detained for a total of an hour when Kuvira came down to the cells.

"Here to make me beg for mercy?"

You asked while looking down at the ground. You couldn't face her out of anger and shame. Shame for lying to her and anger for the way she shoved you into the cell.

"No." Kuvira opens the lock and steps inside the cell. She makes her way to sit besides you on the floor. "I'm here to apologize. I let everything get to me. When Bataar told me about your spying, I didn't believe it. You laid besides me, it was hard to wrap around my mind that I had slept with the enemy. It was easy to push it to the back of my mind. I kept telling myself that as long as I didn't tell you anything too important, I could pretend that everything was fine. That you would eventually see the good I was doing and truly join me. But you didn't see my side, you refused to join me when I revealed what I had planned and that changed things...I handed the power back to Prince Wu. I disbanded my army."

You were quiet through her entire speech, shocked to hear what she was saying.

"You did it because of me?"

"Yes, I was hurt when you declined to join me. Eventually, I had some time to think and I realized that you were far more important than anything else. I didn't want to lose you. Please tell me that I haven't lost you."

Finally looking up to her, you could see she had lowered her walls for the first time. Without thinking too much about it, you kissed her.

"You haven't lost me, Kuvira."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Jinora - Happy 

Kuvira - Ex

Toph Beifong - Part 2

Suyin Beifong - Break

Zhu Li - Calm

Lin Beifong - Catch

Kuvira - Arranged

Mai - Discovery

Asami Sato - Way

Ursa - Love

Korra - Casual

Korra - State

Ursa - Quiet

Azula - Obsessive

Opal -  Sneaking 

Kya - Notice

Asami Sato - Part 2

Azula - Part 2

Korra - Train

Kyoshi - Help

Lin Beifong - Soulmate Part 2

Kuvira - Unknown

Azula - Seen

Toph - Protective

Kyoshi - Spree

Azula - Try

Toph Beifong - Dance

P'li - Defeat

Ming-Hua - Fight

Mai - Coffee

------------