You/Korra - Fun

You sat across from the courtyard, watching your girlfriend and sister train

You sat across from the courtyard, watching your girlfriend and sister train. It sucked not being able to properly learn how to air bend but if people knew that you had also developed the ability to air bend, they would see you as a freak. Only the Avatar could bend more than one element. It would've been find if you had just been able to lava or metal bend but it wasn't just that. When Opal learned that she could air bend too, you had unfortunately figured out that you had also been able to do so.

"Opal, your moth...."

"I'm not Opal!"

You turned around and angrily bended a rock to be thrown at the guard that had mistaken you for your sister. It's been close to (your age) years and no one had been able to figure out the difference between the two of you. You hated being Opal's twin. The only one who had been able to tell the two of you apart was your girlfriend, Korra.

The guard easily breaks the rock apart, letting it fall to the ground in pieces.

"Forgive me, (y/n). I did not mean to offend you."

You scoff and shake your head at him.

"Of course not. I was only messing with you. I am Opal, see!"

You easily bended the air around you to swirl the rocks around him. He's unable to say anything as he slowly backs away from you. He has never seen this in his life.

Seeing the fear in his eyes makes you stop and realize that you had revealed your secret. Your eyes widen and the rocks quickly fall to his feet.

"I...I'm sorry. Please don't tell anyone."

You run out of there before he has a chance to respond to you. Unknown to you, Korra and Opal had seen everything.

X

Opal and Korra are quick to take after you and end up splitting apart when you run out of their sights. Korra is the first one to find you near the metal gates. You're sitting at the edge, with your feet dangling in the air.

"There you are. I was looking all over for you."

"You saw everything, didn't you."

Korra has always been a terrible liar with you so she didn't bother to hide it.

"I did."

"You must think that I'm a freak. A person who is able to bend two elements? It's impossible and yet I'm living proof."

Korra sighs. She takes a seat besides you, letting her head fall on your shoulder. The two of you watch the ground below you. Taking in the view of the creatures that flew below you.

"You're not a freak. Sure, there's no one that has been able to bend two elements like you but that doesn't matter. That just means your special like I've always told you."

Her words make you smile. Korra always knew what to say to you.

"You really think that I'm special?"

Korra turns your head around so you could face her. The two of you smile at each other and lean in for a kiss.

"You are special."

She whispers against your lips as she kisses you. The two of you are too focused on the kiss to realize Opal coming from behind the two of you. She clears her throat, causing the two of you to stop kissing. Both of your cheeks have a hint of red when you turn to look at her.

"I see you're feeling better. I'm glad. Now come on. Word spread about you and everyone wants to see."

"I'm not some circus act."

"I know but you know how mom is. I'm just a messenger."

Opal takes off, leaving the two of you alone again.

"We can just take Lin's airship and leave to Republic City. It'll take them a second to realize that we've left."

You give her a grin and press a kiss against her lips. You stand up and help her.

"As much fun as that sounds. Mom will kill me. Lets just get this over with. You'll be at my side right?"

Korra nods with a smile.

"Always."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Suki - Island (2)

Kuvira - United Part 2

Kuvira - Return

Eska - Leave

Zhu Li - Sides

Kuvira - Coma

Korra - Pro

Toph - Surprise

Azula - Caught

Kuvira - Hold

Lin Beifong - Perfect

Jinora - News

Asami Sato - Smile

Kuvira - Prison

Kuvira - Forgiveness

Azula - Party

Kya - Rescue

Lin Beifong - Rank

Kya/Lin Beifong - Protect Part 2

Kuvira - Down

Jinora - Secret

------------