You/Kuvira - United Part 1

You looked at yourself in the mirror, not liking the new uniforms that were being issued

You looked at yourself in the mirror, not liking the new uniforms that were being issued. You felt ridiculous. All you wanted to do was go back to the previous one but Kuvira had insisted these showed the new Earth Empire.

"Love, are you done? I want to see how the uniform looks on you."

"No, I'm not coming out. I look ridiculous. I can't pull it off like you."

Kuvira chuckled in amusement.

"(y/n), you haven't even seen me in the new uniform. How can you possible know what I look like in it?"

You unknowingly pout, a habit that you started doing when Kuvira would refuse to do what you wanted.

"Because you look hot in everything. You can even pull off those sack of potatoes that you give the prisoners."

"You are correct but I could never wear something like that. Now come on. I've been wanting to see you in it since they showed me the redesign."

You sigh and open the door with your eyes closed. You fully expected for Kuvira to laugh but when you hear nothing, you open your eyes. Kuvira's eyes had darkened.

"So what do you think?'

You asked shyly. Kuvira smirks and pulls you in for a kiss. The old uniform had looked great on you but it didn't compare to seeing you wear this one. The same one that had the Earth Empire symbol that she would soon be ruling. She was possessive and seeing you wear the symbol that she was responsible for making, did things to her.

"I think you look absolutely amazing in it. We should've changed the uniforms a long time ago."

X

You're sleeping in Kuvira's tent when you're forced awake. Your eyes widen when they meet Su's

"Su? What are you doing here?"

Behind her, stood Wei and Wing. All of them wearing dark outfits.

"W..what were you trying to do? Were you trying to kill me?!"

Suyin covers your mouth, not wanting to draw any attention.

"No. No, we weren't here to kill you. We came here to kill Kuvira."

You frowned at her and started trashing against her hold to pull away.

"Guards! Guards!"

The tent falls off, showing 6 large robots and several metal benders at their sides.

"Arrest them! They were trying to kill the Great Uniter!"

Suyin, Wei and Wing were not about to go down without a fight. While they fought, they attempted to talk you out of Kuvira's plans.

"She's using you, (y/n). Kuvira doesn't love anyone. She's using you for the robots you build. Can't you see that?"

You don't say anything, simply watching as the robots take care of the three of them. Before they are taken away, you stop them to have a word with Suyin.

"I pledged my loyalty to Kuvira before we started dating. I worked for her because I believe in her cause. I can stop working for her whenever I want. In fact, she insists that I no longer need to build all these robots for her but I refuse. I want for the Earth Empire to rise. Kuvira deserves to reign it and if she haves me be her side, I'll reign besides her."

You wave them away, not wanting to hear Su's response.

Kuvira steps out from the shadows of one of the robots to walk to you. She hugs you from behind, letting her head rest on your shoulder.

"Where were you?I was almost killed."

Kuvira kisses the side of your neck before letting out a sigh.

"I'm sorry, love. I was in a meeting with one of my captains. When I heard the commotion, I ran and found that you had managed to take care of it on your own."

You turn around in her arms, wrapping yours around her neck.

"Don't leave me like that again."

You bury your face in her chest, taking in a deep breath of her scent. It was always so calming. Today was no exception.

"I will never. I'll wake you up next time....you'll reign besides me, (y/n). I wouldn't have anyone else by my side. I love you."

"Good. I love you too now lets go to bed. I'm exhausted and I'm already feeling sleep deprived."

You let out a gasp when Kuvira bent down to carry you.

"We can't have that now, can we?"

"No, we can't."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Asami Sato - Help

Jinora - Secret

Lin Beifong - Soulmate

Lin Beifong - Fire

Katara - Hello

Azula - Soulmates

Toph Beifong - Impressions

Katara - Alone

------------