You/Kuvira - Injured Part 1

You were supposed to stay in the train, Kuvira had ordered you to do so

You were supposed to stay in the train, Kuvira had ordered you to do so. She knew you could protect yourself but she didn't want to risk someone hurting you. Kuvira loved you and would rather lose all the work she's put into building the Earth Empire than lose you. You've always stayed on the train because Kuvira always took care of the problems easily. She didn't need for you to step in and help her and that was okay. Your job was to deal with the plans and paperwork, not handle the fighting. That was her job and you were okay with it. When you fought, things got ugly and you preferred to let her take care of things. The only reason why you would even think about ignoring her orders was when you could see that she couldn't fight anymore. It had never happened, until now. Your blood was boiling as you watched them take advantage of the fact that Kuvira was disoriented. Stepping out of the train cart, you rushed head on to protect her. The guards that Kuvira stationed outside your cart rushed after you as they attempted to stop you from joining.

"(y/n), no!"

Kuvira yelled as loud as she could to stop you but it had been too late. She watched in horror as you bended the bodies of the enemies in positions that were not possible for any human. The sound of broken bones could be heard throughout the field as you continued to prolong their death. Despite her attempts to get through to you, you kept ignoring her.

"You need to stop her Kuvira!"

"I'm trying Zhu Li!"

The only ones that weren't being affected by your torture were those that had sided with Kuvira. Even in your mental state, you could still recognize those that were friendly and that showed Kuvira that she could still pull you out before you did anything worse. She couldn't prevent the massacre that you had caused to protect her but she was going to continue trying to stop you from causing any further damage.

"I'm going to warn the others. Are you okay to handle her?"

"I'm fine! Just go!" Zhu Li ran off in the opposite direction of you to warn the others about what was happening. "(y/n), I'm okay! Please stop this! I'm safe! You protected me! You can stop now!"

You paid her no attention as you were hyper focused on hurting those that hurt the love of your life. You wanted to make them pay for causing her pain.

Seeing that you weren't stopping, Kuvira figured that screaming at you wasn't going to help. Looking around, she found a metal pipe besides you. She barely had the strength to move but she could still bend. Hating herself for what she was about to do, she moved the pipe to hit you. Just as she knocked you out, everyone's body fell to the ground with a sickening crunch.

X

Kuvira had her guards drag her and you to the infirmary after climbing back on the train. The doctors dealt with her injuries and asked her to rest but she refused, deciding that she would rather stay awake to help you deal with the aftermath.

You woke up hours later with no recollection of what happened and Kuvira was relieved. She wasn't sure how you would've reacted if you learned about what you had done.

"Kuvira, what happened back there? I only remembering running out of the train and then my memory just cuts off after that."

"You saved me. You carried me back to the train and managed to end up getting hurt while doing so. Someone manage to hit your head with a rock and the guards helped us escape."

"Oh. Are you okay?"

Kuvira smiled and nodded. She was still in pain but what was important was that you didn't remember what happened.

"I'm okay. You should get some rest. They hit your head pretty hard."

"I...I'm no..." You covered your mouth as you yawned, making Kuvira laugh. "Okay, I'll go to sleep. Will you be here when I wake up?"

"I'll always be here for you, (y/n)."

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

Send me prompts and suggestions on the request page.

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Izumi - Visit

Lin Beifong - Smug

Lin Beifon - Sick

Suyin Beifong - Trust //kid fic

Lin Beifong - Fight   

Toph Beifong - Loss

Korra - Recovery    

Senna - Choice

Lin Beifong/Kya - Happy

Azula - Ducks //kid fic

Azula - Personality

------------