You/Toph Beifong - Dance

After several intense days of training, the entire Gaang decided to take a break

After several intense days of training, the entire Gaang decided to take a break. Sokka had heard of a nearby bar that had cheap food and drinks with live music. It was the perfect setting to relax and ignore the upcoming fight with Ozai.

"I'm not going. I'll stay here with Appa."

"Toph, don't be ridiculous. You have to come with us."

"(y/n), don't be ridiculous. I don't have to come with you. Why would I, a blind girl whose 4 other senses have been heightened, want to go to a loud and smelly place. No, thanks. Feel free to go without me."

Everyone else joined in on your attempts to convince her to join but she didn't budge.

"Okay, if you don't want to go in then we won't have to go. We'll just grab some of their food and then come spend time with Appa."

"I don't want you to pity me and spend time out here when you could be in there. I'm fine. Just go."

You rolled your eyes and pulled her along with you to the bar.

"I'm not pitying. I just want you to relax too. I promise we'll just grab something to eat and drink so we can come back. I won't even force you to go in and I'll order for you."

"Fine, I'll come alone. Not like I have a choice. You're kidnapping me!"

You covered her mouth, not wanting to attract any unwanted attention.

"Toph! Shut up, they'll actually think that I'm kidnapping you." She mumbles something into your hand that sounded something like 'that's because you are,' before she likes your hand. You yell out in disgust, wiping your spit covered hand in her shirt. "That's disgusting! Why would you do that!"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because you're dragging me along. Now that I got my revenge. I'll copy and follow you." You sigh and roll your eyes at her. "Don't worry, I already know that you're rolling your eyes."

X

After making Toph promise that she wouldn't move from her seat, you hurried up inside to order what she had asked of you. Thankfully, they hadn't taken too long to hand you what you ordered so you hurried back to where you left Toph. From your spot, you could clearly still hear the loud music that was playing. What was surprising was to find Toph doing a little dance in her chair. It was quite adorable and the sight was enough to melt your usual cold heart.

"Dance with me?"

Toph jumps up, startled to hear you. She had been too focused on the music to realize that you had been approaching.

"No! Lets go. Appa is all alone and we're wasting time. Aang trusted us to keep him safe."

You grabbed her hand, stopping her from leaving.

"Please. Just one song?"

Toph stays quiet for a second, making you think that she was thinking of a way to get out of it but she doesn't. She had just been makings sure that Sokka, Aang and Katara weren't nearby too.

"Fine, just one song."

You smile, happy that she agreed and start dancing to the rhythm of the song with Toph. She follows your lead. People passed by and gave the two of you weird looks but neither of you cared. You were both genuinely having fun doing silly dances to the song. The song finishes and the two of you continue dancing. After the two of you are unable to continue any longer, you lead her back to Appa. Toph even had to lean against you to keep herself from falling after exhausting herself.

"That was actually fun."

"We can go back to the club and dance some more if you want."

"No way. I'm exhausted. Besides I don't want them to see me dancing. I swear, if you tell anyone about this, I'll bury you under a pile of dirt so deep into the Earth that no one would be able to ever find you."

You gulped loudly, knowing full well that she would actually do it.

"B..but I'm your girlfriend. You wouldn't really do that to me, would you?"

Toph smiles and presses a kiss to your lips.

"Tell them and you'll see."

You kept your mouth shut, not wanting to risk it.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

P'li - Defeat

Ming-Hua - Fight

Mai - Coffee

Kuvira - Prison //

Toph - Training

Korra - Accident

Korra - Proposal

Kyoshi - Revealed

Azula - Fire Lord

Kuvira - Surrender

Opal Beifong - Sneak Out

Azula - Betrayal

P'li - Broken

Katara - Healing

Azula - Queen

Mei - Assassin

Azula - Arranged

Suki - Trouble

Asami Sato - Last

Kuvira - Sick

Kuvira - Force

Kuvira - Part 2 //Korra cheated

Asami Sato - Stress

Toph Beifong - Heart

Azula - Change

Lin Beifong - Kicked

Toph Beifong - Spirit

Korra - Monster //

Kya - Bruised

Lin Beifong - Reunited

Katara - Lost

Katara - Secret

Katara - Nothing

Kuvira - Part 2 // blood bending

Lin Beifong - Better

Kuvira - Prisoner

Ming-Hua - Help

Mai - Hurt

Asami Sato - Back

Azula - Undercover

Toph Beifong - Embarrassed

Kuvira - Saving

------------