You/Kuvira - Surrender

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You watched from afar as Team Avatar surrounded the robot to bring it down. There wasn't anything Kuvira could possibly do from the inside as they were all moving far too fast for the robot to keep up with their movements. Handing the command to the next person in line, you jumped out of the balloon and glided down to help out Kuvira.

"No! What is she doing!? I told her to stay away" Kuvira yelled at her soldiers to drag you back to the ship but no one moved. You had given them strict orders to stay back while Kuvira was telling them to move in and take you back. Ultimately the one that you had left in command had the last say so. Being a good friend of yours, she decided to follow your orders and stay back. "Dammit! I told you to take her back to the ship. I'm your commander!"

No one moved just like you had told them. Seeing that no one was rushing out to help you, Kuvira decided to focus on keeping you safe while you attacked the members of Team Avatar. With Kuvira no longer focusing on them, Team Avatar and the others used it to their advantage to begin drilling a hole into the robot to be able to get in.

"Kuvira! Stop trying to protect me! You need to protect the robot! We made a deal and you promised you were going to do anything to take back what was stolen."

When Kuvira made the promise, she didn't think your life would be in danger. From the beginning, she knew you would stay behind the enemy line so there had been no reason for her to take into account your safety.

"Republic City doesn't matter if you in the process of recapturing it!"

As the two of you argued, neither of you had noticed the fact that a hole had been made to allow for Team Avatar to get in. Using what little strength you had, you focused on knocking everyone outside of the hole before rushing in to stop whoever had gotten in.

X

"Where is she?! Where did she go?"

She grabbed one of the men controlling the command center and began to threaten his life so he could find you. When he starts to cry, she tosses him aside and climbs out of the main room to search for you in the robot. Her focus at the moment was to find you and keep you safe.

X

"We don't want to hurt you. You can't take the 3 of us. Just give up and stop this needless war."

"Never."

You were exhausted from the fight outside so they were able to hit you more often than you could hit them. When Kuvira finally arrives, she finds you barely able to stay conscious from the many hits to the head that you had gotten. Rushing to you, she ignores the 3 of them while checking you for your injuries.

"Come on! Don't give up on me. None of this matters if you're not by my side. Stay with me!" You're only to give her a small smile before eventually passing out from your injuries. "Please, Avatar. You have to help her. I'll surrender and accept any punishment that will be given as long as you save her."

Korra doesn't hesitate to rush over to you and heal your injuries. In the meantime, Kuvira moves to relay the message about backing down. The robot soon powers down, giving Korra more time to heal you.

X

Kuvira smiled as she looked at you through the window. Since her surrender, she had been locked in a prison cell as she awaited for her trial. Considering that Kuvira had taken all the blame for what happened, you were clear of any charges.

"She's been asking you. I didn't have the heart to tell her what happened."

"Thank you for everything."

Korra nods and helps lead Kuvira inside the hospital room.

"So it's true? You surrendered?"

"I had to. You were going to die if I continued to fight."

Kuvira worried that you would be upset about what had happened but you just smiled and pulled her down so you could kiss her.

"Thank you for saving me, Kuvira."

-----------

Opal Beifong - Sneak Out

Azula - Betrayal

P'li - Broken

Katara - Healing

Azula - Queen

Mei - Assassin

Azula - Arranged

Suki - Trouble

Asami Sato - Last

Kuvira - Sick

Kuvira - Force

Kuvira - Part 2 //Korra cheated

Asami Sato - Stress

Toph Beifong - Heart

Azula - Change

Lin Beifong - Kicked

Toph Beifong - Spirit

Korra - Monster //

Kya - Bruised

Lin Beifong - Reunited

Katara - Lost

Katara - Secret

Katara - Nothing

Kuvira - Part 2 // blood bending

Lin Beifong - Better

Kuvira - Prisoner

Ming-Hua - Help

Mai - Hurt

Asami Sato - Back

Azula - Undercover

Toph Beifong - Embarrassed

Kuvira - Saving

Lin Beifong - Single //

Kuvira - Captured

Azula - Coincedence

Rangi.- Training

------------