You/Kuvira - Sick

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

Kuvira sneezed behind you, making you stop dead in your tracks

Kuvira sneezed behind you, making you stop dead in your tracks. You suddenly turn around to narrow your eyes at her.

"What was that?"

"...a sneeze."

You walk up to her, pressing the back of your hand against her forehead.

"It looks like you have a fever too. What else are you feeling"

"(y/n), it was just a sneeze. It's stuffy and hot in here. Of course, I'm going to sneeze and feel hot."

You stared at her for another second.

"Promise that it's just the room and not the fact that you're sick."

Kuvira should've told you how she was truly feeling but knowing you, you were going to pull her out of work and force her to rest until she got better. There was so many things that needed to be done before she could lay down.

"I promise. I'm fine. If I feel sick, I'll tell you."

"Alright. I'll be heading back to our tent to finish with the plans."

Kuvira nods and leans in to kiss your cheek, not wanting to risk getting you sick.

"I'll see you later then."

X

You were in the middle of reading some books for a strategy when you overhead two captains talking about Kuvira.

'I heard she's too sick to listen to anyone. She's just been accepting whatever they ask of her. Should I go in and ask her about a vacation? We've been working way too much.'

Both men are startled when you step out of the tent to glare at them. You could care less about their plans of asking her for a vacation, you were more focused on the fact that Kuvira was sick and she lied to you about it.

"Tell me everything about Kuvira's illness."

The two of them are practically shaking in their boots, afraid of what you could do. Not wanting to get in trouble with you, they were quick to reveal everything that they had heard from the other soldiers.

X

You grabbed the collar from the lieutenant that was about to head in and pulled them back.

"The Great Uniter is to not be disturbed. Any further inquiries will be dealt by me, understand?"

"Yes, General (l/n)."

You dismiss him and head inside.

"What's this that I hear everyone taking advantage of the fact that you're sick."

"(y/n)! What are you doing here? You said you were going to work on the plans."

"Not anymore. I heard two captains talking about how you've been granting everyone's request because you're too sick to deal with anything."