Chapter 7

Chapter 7- Trials Of The King

"Considering this was once a chamber for prisoners, it feels like home," You said as you all were pushed into a chamber

"Considering this was once a chamber for prisoners, it feels like home," You said as you all were pushed into a chamber. Apparently The king wanted Aang to do some challenges and then you all could be let go, but considering the way he acted, it could be ridiculous. Momo and Twig jumped around on the beds as you laid on one.
"This is a prison cell? But it's so nice," Katara said.
"He did said it was newly refurbished," Aang smiled.

"Nice or not, we're prisoners," Sokka complained.
"Oh boo hoo, such sadness you bring down here," You sarcastically whined with fake tears.
"Sorry," He scratched his neck.
"I wonder what these challenges are gonna be," Aang said worriedly.
"We're not sticking around to find out, there's gotta be someway out of here," Katara placed her hands on her hips.

"Well, we do have a world renowned criminal in our presence," Sokka trailed off looking at you. You turned your head and blankly stared at him.
"No," You stated, rolling over to your side.
"Come on (Y/N), we need to get out of here now, do whatever bending you do and help us escape! It's easy for you right?" Katara said looking at you with a stern look.

You got up from the bed and stared at her.
"My bending is one of the most dangerous and destructive bending anyone could ever master. It's nothing like you've ever seen. Not only destroying anything around this land, but the bender itself." You explained.

Katara looked up at you with wide eyes as you stood close to her. Very close. Her face heated up as backed away a little while looking away.
"I'm sorry. As much as I wanna break out, I can't risk it not only for myself, but for the people in this city," You told them with a sigh as you turned back into the bed.

"It's okay (Y/N), we'll figure something out tomorrow," Aang said with a sympathetic smile. You said nothing as the three got into bed, and Twig crawling up and laying right next to you. Katara opened her mouth to say something, but she closed her mouth and got into bed.

You laid on your bed, staring at the ceiling, and looking around. You felt Twig purring next to you as you turned your head to look at the wall. You made sure no one was awake, and your stretched out your hand. With one swift motion of your wrist, a piece of rock flew into your hand. You lifted it up above your head and you closed your eyes.

Hot.

The rock is hot.

It will melt.

Melt in your hands.

It glows brighter and brighter.

The more is moves.

The more it can destroy.

The more you can destroy with so much power.

Everything will get burn.

You will get burn.

You felt the heat from your hands. No, from the rock. You opened your eyes to meet the red and orange glow from the lava.

Yep.

You're a Lavabender.

You learned how to Lavabend at such a young age; trying to survive, it happened so fast. You didn't know what happened until after. After that, you trained yourself to learn about your new ability. It was hard, dangerous, and a high risk to death considering you were around 9. Yep, nine years old and you learned lavabending!

It sounds awesome that you learned Lavabending, but it's a element that should never be played with. A single touch and you're dead, not even healbending can save you. That's why you don't use it as much. You know what power it can have, and saw how much it can destroy. So you use Earthbending instead. You're decent at Earthbending, but Lavabending is your core strength.

'I can't just rely on Lavabending, I need to use it for emergencies only, when I need to escape for defending myself. And I need to Earthbend more if I need to help Air boy and his Gaang with this journey. But I was here because I got captured by Zuko, I don't think I'm supposed to be here.' You sighed as you pushed those thoughts away.
'I have to at least gain their trust if they would let me go on my own,'

Twig yawned as he watched you play with the lava a little, spinning it around and trying to move it further than your hand and trying not to burn anything. It felt too hot to hold, so you
turned it into a rock again. You froze as you heard someone stir and frantically filled the hole that it came from.

You looked behind you, seeing no one was awake. You laid back down on the bed and sighed.
'I should feel guilty that I didn't tell them? No, it's my personal problem, and they have something to talk about it, they'll have to say it to my face.' You thought and huffed.

'If only Twig wasn't the only one I talk to about these things without him judging me,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't have time for your crazy games! Give me my friends back, we're leaving!" You heard Aang shout with anger. You were just sleeping then Omashu guards came in and took you, Sokka, and Katara. Momo and Twig were fine, thank Roku.

"Oh, I thought you might refuse, so I will give your friends some special souvenirs." The king said as the wall that hid you three was revealed. A guard put a Genomite ring on your finger. You internally smirked at the trick The king said. You already know what kind these crystals are.
"These delightful rings are made of pure Genomite, also known as creeping crystal." He explained.

"It's crystals that grows remarkably fast. By nightfall, your friends will be completely covered in it. Terrible fate, really," The king shrugged.
"I can stop it, but only if you can cooperate," He told Aang.
'Okay, so he's not going to kill them, probably me since I'm a on-the-run criminal' You thought as the Genomite started to grow.

"Ah! It's already creeping!" Sokka panicked.
"I'll do what you want," Aang said as The king grinned.

'Let the games begin Air boy,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You saw the Genomite growing faster on your arm as you, Sokka, and Katara stood behind The king a you all stood in a cave.
"It seems I've lost my lunchbox key, and I'm hungry." You squinted at the waterfall in the middle and noticed a key dangling there.

"Oh, there it is! Would you mind fetching it for me?" He asked. Aang just stared and went for it, jumping on the rocks and into the waterfall.
"Climbing the latter, no one's thought of that before," The king sarcastically said, shocked. You snorted at that then Aang fell out of the waterfall, almost being impaled by a rock in his no no square.

You winced at that and looked on. Aang continued to jump over the rocks and try to get inside the waterfall, but he kept being spat out like a rag doll.
"This is just hard the watch, yet it's so mesmerizing," You mumbled with focus on the young, or rather old monk.

He then pulled a rock spike and threw it towards the waterfall, airbending it so it'll grab the key, and hit The king above him.
"There, enjoy your lunch!" Aang shouted angrily.
"I want my friends back now!" He said.
"Uh, not yet. I need help with another matter," The king told him with a sad look plastered on his face.

You narrowed your eyes at The king, trying to read his face on what he's gonna do.

"It seems I've lost my pet Flopsy,"

The Delusional Bender | Atla various x bender! ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara