Chapter 1

Chapter 1- Confliction

"(B/N)! Stop!" You shouted as (S/N) fell onto the fall with tears in her eyes

"What? I thought we were playing!" He pouted, crossing his arms as you slid down the hill to check on your sister.
"Pushing her and flicking a fireball is not playing if (S/N) she didn't like it!" You glared, but he simply scoffed and walked away.

You turned back to (S/N), who wiped the tears away from her eyes.
"(S/N), your eye!" You said, seeing a bruise form on her right eye.
"I-it's okay (Y/N), I-I'm your o-older sister, I c-can handle myself," She muttered, giving you a smile.
"And as the baby, I am stubborn to refuse your refusal!" You stuck your tongue out and lifted her up, even though she was taller than you.

"Come on! Papa has herbs to heal your eye!" You said, pulling her arm towards the house. (S/N) gave a sad smile, and followed.

"Okay,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You okay?" You jumped at Aang's sudden voice, and turned to see him out of bed.
"I'm fine, just stay watching. What are you doing?" You asked him, leaning against the boat.
"Just a nightmare. I was in the Avatar State, but I was outside my body watching myself. It was scary. I was scary," Aang explained, walking up next to you.

"You need comfort?" You asked, tilting your head a little. He said nothing as he just gave a little nod, and you walked to give him a hug from behind. You placed your chin on his head, and closed your eyes.
"This feels nice," Aang muttered, smiling at your touch.

"Yeah, it does,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The essence of Yue is in the water, it's so beautiful," You mumbled as Katara showed you the Oasis water. She gave you a sad smile and placed a hand on your head. Suddenly, you heard Sokka shout that the Earth Kingdom base was near. Appa flew down to the entrance as a man with others behind him stood tall.

"Welcome, Avatar Aang! I am General Fong, and welcome, to all of you great heroes! Appa, Twig, Momo, brave Sokka, the mighty Katara, and Rogue (Y/N)," You smiled at his greetings, and Twig gave a little smile. Fong led you all into the base and you cautiously looked around at the guards. You may be born into the Earth Kingdom, but you don't trust any Earthbender.

'Well, except Haru, and...' You shook that thought away and sat down with the Gaang.
"Avatar Aang, we were all amazed at the stories of how you singlehandedly wiped out an entire Fire Navy fleet at the North Pole. I can't imagine what it feels like to wield such devastating power. It's an awesome responsibility." Fong said with a frown.

"I try not to think about it too much." Aaang rubbed his neck.
"Avatar, you're ready to face the Fire Lord now." If you were drinking water, you would've spat it out at the claim.
"What?! No I'm not!" Aang shouted in shock.
"Uh, no offense, but he still hadn't mastered Earth and Fire yet. He needs to master all four elements," You bluntly said as if it was obvious.