Chapter 4

Chapter 4- Love Will Release The Past

"Yo Boomerang, hate to be a complainer, but we went through this way last time," You crossed your arms and leaned against Appa as Sokka grumbled while looking at his map about how it doesn't make sense

"We don't need a map, we just need love. The little guy and little Volc-A knows it," Chong calmly said.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't mind a map also," Aang shrugged, and you listened inside the caves, wondering if you could figure out where you are.
'If only I could fully master on seismic sense,' You thought with a groan.
"Maybe I could see if I could bend our way out of here," You told them, and got ready to split a wall open, but then froze.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?" Aang asked worriedly. You turn to them with a serious look.
"The tunnels, they're changing. I could feel it," You explained, and then suddenly the cave started to shake.
"The tunnels, they're a-changin'. It must be the curse! I knew we shouldn't have come down here!" Chong said in a panic.

"Right, if only we listened to you," Sokka rolled his eyes, which made you punch him in the arm. There was then a low snarl into the darkness, which Katara grabbed the torch to look closely. Twig hissed as he ducked behind you, and then a giant flying creature flew over to attack.

"It's a giant flying thing with teeth!" Chong yelped, as you all ducked.
"No! It's a wolfbat!" Moku said scared. You lifted up rocks to spin them until it was lava, and then made a circle around the group to protect them.

The wolfbat charged at Sokka, who dropped the torch and accidentally burnt Appa's foot. He bowled in pain as you dropped the lava and it turned to stone. The wolfbat then ran off, but not before Appa ran around in pain, hitting pillars in the cave and the ceiling. You tried to push the rocks up to prevent any from falling, but Appa kept moving  and pushed you to fall.

Twig whimpered as he clutched onto you, and the rocks fell, separating you from everyone else. It was just you, Twig, Appa, and Momo.
"Appa! Appa! Calm down!" You pleaded with the bison, who eventually calmed down, but kept making noises.

"We'll meet each other out!" You yelled out, hoping someone could hear you.
"Seismic sense, I need to learn it in the future. But right now I can't mess with this mountain, for respect the two lovers," You sighed, patting Appa in his leg to make him move.

You lit a torch Chong gave you and walked down the tunnel, hugging Twig close with Momo on your head.

"I hope the others know where they're going, because I hate being alone,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sokka wasn't having a good time with your "uncle" Chong, who he and his crew kept playing and dancing their songs.
"Oh, don't let the cave-in get you down! Don't let the falling rocks turn your smile into a frown! When the tunnels are darkest, that's when you need a clown, hey!" Chong sang while walking next to Sokka.