Chapter 17

Chapter 17- Fearing Humanity

"No, (Y/N)!" Katara shouted as you were pulled out of the chains and being held

"No, (Y/N)!" Katara shouted as you were pulled out of the chains and being held. Sokka said nothing as he stared with wide eyes seeing you. You were never this scared. Even being dragged by Hei Bai, you weren't even scared.

What did Zhao do to you to make you fear him like that?

"What do you think you're doing to her?" Zuko scowled at him.
"Simply taking her to meet your father, and I'll be asking her very important questions," He simply said, turning to face the door.

"It'll be fine guys," You tried to give Katara and Sokka a smile, but you just felt full on fear. The door unlocks itself, beginning to open. As it opens, a blinding white light and made everyone look away.
"Ready..." Zhao said as the light started to disappear.

You stopped moving as you watched as the Firebenders got ready to attack.
"Aang.." You mumbled.
"Fire!!" Fire was shot out from their hands towards the room, and then it was revealed, standing there, and Avatar Roku.

You gasped softly as Roku sends fire forward in a powerful wave that sears the room, blasting the Helmsmen off their feet and melting the chains binding Katara, Sokka, Shyu, and Zuko. You stepped on the foot of the helmsman holding you and you kicked him in the no no square.

"Avatar Roku is going to destroy the temple! We have to get out of here!" Shyu shouted at Roku started to crumble the place down. You looked around to sop no Aang and no Zuko.
"We're not leaving without our friend!" You shouted back as you hid behind a pillar with them.

Roku kneels into a forward strike, melting the floor with a molten firebending trail. He steadily lifts his hand, causing the stream of lava below to erupt into maddened explosions. The lava soars through the temple, tearing it apart. You used it as a chance to Lavabend and make it into earth around you guys, to protect you from harm.

You crouched down and covered your head as you felt arms wrapped around you. The shaking stopped and you peaked your head up to see Aang and weakly drops to his knees. You got up as you three ran to catch him.
"We got your back," Sokka reassured him.
"Thanks. Where's Shyu?" He asked weakly.

"We don't know," You replied as you three led him to the open wall. You saw the lava rising and you quickly harden it to earth. A pillar fell and you saw Appa and Momo flying towards you, Twig on top of Appa.

You slid across the roof and hopped onto Appa's saddle. You watched as you saw Zhao glaring up at you, making you shiver and scooted back, holding your knees close to your chest.
"(Y/N)..." Sokka said holding his hand out, but you just looked at him.

"I'm sorry, for yelling at you, about being a spy. I was just angry." He said bowing his head down.
"A lot of people say things they don't mean when in anger, it's fine that you accuse me of something like that," You said with a soft smile.
"No it's not. I yelled at you for something that was personal to me and not you." Sokka sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.

"I'm just glad we made it out of there, so no worries," You simply said as you patted his back.
"(Y/N), that moment with Zhao," You froze at the mention of his name and quickly waved your hand around.
"That was just something that happened in the past! So it's fine," You smiled nervously at Katara, then laid down on your side facing away from them.

"Okay..." She mumbled and turned to watch the sky. Twig crawled over and snuggled next to you as you sighed, holding him close.

'Is it fine?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, this is the dangerous Delusional Bender?" Zhao raised an eyebrow at a 10 year old you, being held up by two helmsmen.
"Yes sir, the one who strikes fear into people's hearts," One said as you stick your tongue out.

"Take her to the cell below, I'll take to her. And make sure she's chained up," He scoffed and turned around. You were led down the ship and pushed inside a cell. Chained were on your limbs and the helmsmen walked away.

"Come back and fight! I bet you're afraid of me too!" You smirked as you pulled on the chains. They said nothing at they closed the door, now you could only see the moonlight beaming out of the window. You blew a raspberry and laid against the wall, looking up into the sky.

I'll break out, I always do that," You promised to yourself as you banged the back of your head against the wall. Later, the door opened and you opened your eyes to see it was Zhao.
"What is it? You want to fight me? I'll kick you in the butt!" You grinned with pride as he said nothing and walked over to you.

"Your face, it looks familiar," He muttered as he grabbed your face tightly, making you whine.
"Hey! You're gonna bruise the money maker!" You said trying to pry him off.
"Are you part of the (L/N) family by any chance?" You stopped at the mention of your family, and glared at him.

"Not anymore! I'm a lone child now! I have no one as my family!" You shouted with a glare. He placed his hand on his chin, then he smirked.
"(M/N), she was such a beautiful woman. It was such a shame she married to that low life Earthbender," He mocked your dad, making you growl at him.

"DONT you dare mention my father and mother like that! Not unless you want to get punched!" You threatened, pulling the chains to try and reach him.
"You have your mother's face, but your father's eyes. And I heard that he have tragically died," He mocked him.

"Do you by any chance know where your mother lives? If you do, I'll let you go," He suggested. You stuck your tongue out and shook your head.
"She may did anything as I was banished, but I'll never tell you where she is! Not by the likes of you, you creep!" You scowled.

His smirk flattered, and you suddenly felt a huge sting on your cheek. He slapped you! Bitch!
"We'll make this the easy way, or hard way child! Or else a slap won't be the thing stinging your face," He threatened as he lit his hand on fire.

You stared at him with wide eyes as a bruise formed on your cheek, but you just kicked him.
"Never ever ever! My dad was her only true love! And not you!" You yelled, pulling the chains again.

He then gave out a deep chuckle, making you stop and stare at him.
"Well, let's see if she'll come to us if she knows that her daughter is going to be here, in the hands of a general," He smirked as he held you up by the collar of your shirt.

"Such a shame you have his eyes, you look so beautiful," You gave out a disgusted look and clawed at his hands.

"Let," the ground outside started to shake.

"Me," It started to crack as a red glow as beneath.

"GO YOU CREEP!" Suddenly lava exploded outside the ship and oozed out. Zhao was shocked, then growled as you started to feel out on your neck.
"You stop right now, or else," He growled. You tried to not listen to him, but the pain was unbearable and you eventually fell limp, the lava no longer gushing out.

"Helmsmen, restrain her even more," He commanded as he dropped you and turn to leave.

"And make sure she knows her place,"