Chapter 47

Chapter 47- Fire Nation Attacks

- a few minutes earlier -

The sun rises, and Zuko was caught in a huge block of ice created by Katara. Waking up quickly, he breathes steam from his nose, melting the ice quickly. He lands on the ground and fires a blast at Katara, who had her back turned to him at that moment. She turns around swiftly and attempts to deflect the blast by conjuring a water shield

However, she creates the shield too late. The blast sends her slamming into the gate to the Spirit World, knocking her out. Zuko stood over her, holding Aang by the collar.

"You rise with the moon... I rise with the sun," Just as he was about to turn, he heard a voice.

"PRINCEY!!"

He froze, but before he could turn, his back got hit back a force of rock, making him let go of Aang and falling down.
"And I rise with the mountains, who always stand tall, not bowing for anything," You grinned, standing in a fighting stance, ready to fight.

"AGH!!" Zuko sends a fire blast your way, making you block it with a wall of earth, Twig hissed and went to try and pull Aang by the shirt, Momo helping him.
"Considering you and Zhao's record, I doubt he sent you to sneak in," You told him, charging a chunk of rock at him.

"As if! Please (Y/N), understand why I'm doing this!" He shouts at you, grabbing your arm and the ping you under him.
"I do, but your father means nothing to me! No one in your family does but you and Iroh!" You snarled and kicked both his in his stomach, sending him back.

"I want to help you, see that your father's approval doesn't mean anything once he becomes powerful, and you can't make me go back with you!" You held a rock and turned it into lava, giving him a warning.

"Please, I need my honor, and I need you. I'll keep you away from her, so you won't fear again, keep you away from my family, and Zhao, you don't need to be scared of the Fire Nation!" Zuko sends another fireballs and does a fire kick, making you hiss at the pain in your legs, lava dropping to turn into earth.

You fell back, and rose walls of rock to protect you from Zuko.
"I'm sorry Zuko!... but the fear of getting burned again still lingers, the fear of your family is still there, the fear of Zhao..." You stopped, not wanting to get into your run in with Zhao.

"(Y/N)... what did Zhao do?" You heard Zuko with genuine concern, making tears form from your eyes. Your head hurts, and your guard was down for a second, but as you realized it, Zuko jumped over the rock wall and punches you in the stomach with a flame. Twig lets out a sound of despair as you toppled over, clutching your stomach with steering pain.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), but don't worry, I'll take you to safety," Zuko tried to reach for you, but you send a wave of lava at him, making him jump back and you letting tears run down. You didn't hear anything else for a few moments, and Twig and Momo rushed over to check on you.

"Aang!" You heard Katara wake up, and her gasping at the sight of you.
"(Y/N)!" She rushed to your side and saw that your shirt was burned, and she lifted your shirt to reveal that your stomach was burning too. Just as she checked, Appa flew down with Sokka and Yue.
"What happened?! Where Zuko?!" You heard Sokka say in a panic, and Yue gasping with shock.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay? Where's Aang?! Can you stand?!" Sokka questioned as the two slid down off of Appa and ran over. You said nothing you as you looked up at them, tearing falling down and still clutching your stomach.

"I'm sorry, I tried... I'm so sorry,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's my fault," You mumbled, then hissed in pain as the cold water of Katara's bending touched your stomach.
"Sorry, but do know you did everything you did," Katara reassured you as she healed your burns. You merely nodded as Sokka and Yue got on Appa.
"Zuko can't have gotten far, we'll find him," Sokka told you all.

Momo and Twig sadly looked at each other.
"It's okay you two, you could stay here in case Aang comes back," Katara tried to pull on your hand, but you simply took it away.
"I'm staying here," You told them, making Katara look at you.
"(Y/N), we need you to come with us, it's not safe for you to-" You just shook your head and took a step back.

"No," You stopped and looked down.
"I froze up because of fear again, and this time," You tightened your bandana, and give them a determined look.
"I won't let it happen again. You go and search for Air boy, I'll stay," They knew you weren't going to agree to follow, so they simply nodded and hopped onto Appa.

"Yip yip," And with that, they rode off, leaving you with Momo and Twig, and the two fish in the pond. You sighed and sat down in front of the pond, looking at the fishes.
"I hope Air boy is doing alright, I need to help the people out there," You mumbled, getting up to help, but Twig tugged on your pant leg.

"Twig, what's wrong?" You asked as Momo made a cooing to noise to bring you back.
"I don't understand, you two. What's special for me to be here?" You questioned them. Twig simply sat near the pond, and stared at you.
"If this place is special for the Water Tribe, then I won't let Zhao get near this place," You said as you petted Twig's head.

"Eternal dance," You jumped and looked around, seeing no one near you.
"Who's there? Come out and fight," You hissed, getting ready to kill fight someone.

"Tui and La," You looked over to see Twig looking at you, sitting in front of the pond, making eye contact with you.

Night falls.

"Push and pull," You furrowed your eyebrows and continued to look into his eyes.
"What is this boy?" You muttered.

"Life and death,"

"Good and evil,"

"Yin and yang."

Your eyes widen as you looked down to see the fishes, swimming in a circle, close to each other, making a yin and yang symbol.
"The ocean and moon spirit. If they are the spirits who control the Waterbenders' abilities, then Zhao..." You shook your head and stood up to face the door.

"Zhao will kill you," You answered with nervousness. Suddenly, you felt an arm around your waist and a hand covering your mouth harshly. Your eyes widen as you struggled to be free, but your hands were wrapped in rope.

"Bingo,"

You froze at the voice of Zhao, and felt a helmsman squeeze your waist, making you hiss in pain. He made you turn around to see Zhao forcefully grab the moon spirit into a bag, which caused the moon above to go blood red.
"No!" You struggled to get out, trying to get to Zhao to fight him.

"I am ... a legend, now!" Zhao raised the bag with the moon spirit.
"The Fire Nation will, for generations, tell stories about the great Zhao, who darkened the moon. They will call me, Zhao the Conqueror, Zhao the Moon Slayer, Zhao the Invincible!" He grinned darkly.

Twig hissed and tried to fight, but a helman kicked him away harshly.
"And now," He turned to you, which made you try to glare at him.
"Let's talk about you, (Y/N). I'll give you a deal," He smirked and placed a hand under your chin.

"Once I defeat the Avatar, you will either tell me where your mother lives, so she could marry me. Or," He harshly gripped your chin and tried to make you get close to his face.
"You, my dear (Y/N), could marry me. After all," He lifted your left sleeve to reveal the Fire Nation mark.

"You belong to the Fire Nation, and this case,

You belong to me,"

____________________________________

Gags

HWUAGK! EW, GROSS, GET AWAY FROM HER YOU HEATHEN!!

KICK HIS ASS (Y/N)!!