Chapter 37

Chapter 37- Sozin's Comet

Water

Earth

Fire

Air

Long ago, the Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.

Until a hundred years later, you came upon the Avatar while in captivity, and you became allies, friends, and lovers.

Now, it's your job to not only stop the war along side the Avatar and his friends, but to stop your tyrant, war criminal of a brother.

The last battle you'll ever face with him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were filled with uneasiness, hope, determination, and with fear. This will finally be it. Storing your brother one and for all from his killing spree. You watched as the sun settled down, and you got chills as you were worried about Aang.

'Small hope (Y/N), a tiny sliver that she is alive. But if she isn't, I'll still need to end (B/N),' You thought, and you finally saw the mountain. The mountain where your father was killed in the hand of you. You gulped, and led the lion vulture over to it, where you saw a leaning, and broken down watch tower.

Landing halfway on the mountain, you got off the animal and saw that the tower was nearly to the top of the mountain.
Then, you heard a noise nearby, making you turn and get ready to fight, but then noticed there was an eel hound resting.

"You must belong to (B/N), huh?" You told the eel hound, who simply looked at you before laying down its head.
"Right," You hummend and set the lion vulture to fly off to be somewhere safe. You looked up to the top of the mountain, and you bended the ground to get you up higher.

"(B/N)! I'm here!" You shouted, and got ready to attack.
"Now come out and let's finish this job now!" You growled, turning all over the place, in case of an ambush.
"Up here," You jumped at the voice, and walked up higher.

"I genuinely thought you would never show up, but I guess it's because you still believe that (S/N) is alive," You heard him say, and you scowled at his words. You continue to walk up the path until you see him, back facing you, watching the sky.

"Just like dad said, you always see the good side in bad situations," You paused for a moment. Your brother... he sounded... sad?
'Don't believe it (Y/N), he's messing with you,' You thought to yourself, carefully levitating rocks to fight him.

"You want to know about something?" He asked you, in a calm, and soft tone.
"Dad and I, we were always together, whether it was bending, playing make believe, or even cooking. We did everything," You walked up slowly to him, cautiously until you stood next to him, watching the sun setting down.