Chapter 46

Chapter 46- Getting Into War

Well then, let's just say that you, Sokka, and Yue have small tension between the three of you at the moment

Well then, let's just say that you, Sokka, and Yue have small tension between the three of you at the moment. After them kissing you, Yue not being able to hang out because of it, and the Fire Nation coming, you were really conflicted about this whole thing, but right now, war is at hand.

"The day we have feared for so long has arrived. The Fire Nation is on our doorstep. It is with great sadness I call my family here before me, knowing well that some of these faces are about to vanish from our tribe, but they will never vanish from our hearts." You stood along side the Gaang as Arnook stood amongst his people.

"Now, as we approach the battle for our existence, I call upon the great spirits. Spirit of the Ocean! Spirit of the Moon! Be with us! I'm going to need volunteers for a dangerous mission." Twog whimpered at the thought of battle, which made you muzzle him against you.
"Count me in!" Sokka rose up to stand.

"Me too!" You shouted, standing up with the shock looks of Aang and Katara.
"Sokka... (Y/N)," Katara tried to plead, but you simply stood tall, waiting for Arnook's words.
"Be warned, many of you will not return. Come forward to receive my mark, if you accept the task." He said, making you and Sokka walk up with others.

You pulled your bandana down to your neck as Arnook paints three lines on your forehead, drawing three lines on Twig's head too. Before you walked away, you saw Yue looking at you from your side view, giving her a sad nod and turn to walk away.

'You and me Twig, might die, but we die for the sake of the world,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You, the Gaang, and the chosen army stood on top of the gates, waiting, watching, listening to anything that can be from the Fire Nation. Twig's ears twitched and let out a loud sound as you saw a giant fireball coming in fast.
"INCOMING!!" You shout, and the fireball collides with the gate, causing a huge explosion to happen.

You held onto Twig as you all went down, getting covered in snow and ice. More fireballs reined down as you dug your way out of the snow.
"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" You hear Katara asked worriedly.
"As long as Twig's fine, I'm fine," You replied, giving her a grin as Twig shook the snow off of him.

"Come on soldiers, Chief Arnook is needing us at the base," You and Katara turned to a water tribe boy with others, making you nod and run with them.
"I'm glad you're okay," Sokka said to you as you made your way inside.
"Hm," You hummed, focused on the war at the moment.

"Men, you'll be infiltrating the Fire Nation Navy. That means you'll all need one of these uniforms." Arnook motioned to a guy who looked like a smug and snooty guy, wearing a outdated uniform of the Fire Nation.
'He looks like a jester,' You thought, making you snicker for a moment, and then he turned to you.

"What's your problem?" He demanded, making Sokka glare at him.
"Fire Navy uniforms don't look like that." You said, but was still smiling at your little joke.
"Of course they do. These are real uniforms captured from actual Fire Navy soldiers." He said with arrogance.