Chapter 32

Chapter 32- By Days End

"More ferocious!" You watched Aang and Zuko train together, and Aang kept shooting out more and more fire

"Imagine striking through your opponent's heart," Zuko commanded.

"Ugh! I'm trying," Aang argued with a sigh.
"Now let me hear you roar like a tiger-dillo!" Zuko said, and Aang let out a soft wave of fire from his mouth.
"You're doing great Monk boy!" You called out with thumbs up.

"That sounded pathetic! I said roar!" Zuko shouted, making the Avatar to be more aggressive. Twig and Momo hid behind you as your mom finished Katara with drinks.
"Who wants a nice, cool glass of watermelon juice?" Katara asked, giving you a watermelon.

"Ooo, ooo, me, me, me!" Aang beamed, but Zuko grabbed him from behind his shirt.
"Hey, your lesson's not over yet! Get back here!" He shouted, making Aang slump over.

"Come on, Zuko, just take a break. What's the big deal?" Suki told him as your mother played with Twig and taught him to do a handstand.
"Fine," Zuko sighed and let Aang go, who grinned and ran of to take a drink.

"If you want to lounge around like a bunch of snail-sloths all day, then go ahead!" He growled and walked away.
"Maybe Zuko's right. Sitting around the house has made us pretty lazy. But I know just the thing to change that," Sokka grinned and took off his clothes to reveal his swim trunks.

"Beach party!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey, I thought you hate sand," Your mother said as she sat on a rock while reading some scrolls. You sat on a towel next to Suki while bending sand to make a small whirlpool.
"I still do, but it doesn't hurt to learn a thing or two to survive," You shrugged, and Twig laid on top of your lap while sunbathing.

You watched Katara as she was surfing, while Aang and Toph were making sculptures.
"Check out my Appa sand sculpture," Aang beamed as he finished placing a branch for his horn.
"Not bad, baldy. But I've been working on my sandbending, you're gonna love this," Toph grinned and stomped her foot against the sand.

A giant ring was sunk down in the sand and there was the entire place of Ba Sing Se.
"Whoa! Wow, you even made a little Earth King and Bosco," Aang said in awe.
"So cool," You grinned as Toph tried to shoot finger guns at you, but didn't know your direction.

"Try and top that, Sokka," Toph smirked as Sokka finished patting down sand mountains.
"Ta-da!" He beamed and revealed two blobs of sand.
"Are those blubbering, blob monsters?" Aang tilted his head.
"No, it's Suki and (Y/N)!" Sokka stomped his foot.

Aang and Toph laughed as your mother covered her mouth.
"We'll all understand if you break up with him over this, you two. That's bee more (Y/N) for us," Toph joked, and you rolled your eyes for a smile.

"I think it's sweet," Suki said as you nodded.
"A spitting imagine of myself," You stuck your tongue out, making Sokka run over to kiss you both.
"But it doesn't even look like-" Aang was cut off by a giant fireball, missing him and hitting the sand blobs.