Chapter 26

Chapter 26- Beating Up Brothers Are Fun

"Come on, brace! Budge!!" Sokka struggled to push the beam out of place, but of course, it was no use

"This is not good at all," You mumbled and rubbed your arms.
"We're putting everything we've got into busting these braces, but it's taking too long!" Sokka groaned.

"Maybe we don't need to cut all the way through. Toph has been teaching me that you shouldn't give one hundred percent of your energy into any one strike," Aang said, having an idea.
"Sokka, take a fighting stance," Sokka did as he was told and Aang motioned blocking moves to stop Sokka.

"You've got to be quick and accurate. Hit a series of points and break your opponent's stance. And when he's reeling back, you deliver the final blow. His own weight becomes his downfall, literally," He explained as Sokka was taken down.
"So we just need to weaken the braces, instead of cutting all the way through," Katara guessed.

"Then I'll go to the top of this thing and deliver the final blow," Aang pointed up to the ceiling.
"And boom! It all comes crashing down!" You grinned.
"Everyone inside that wall. The whole world is counting on us. Aang said with a determined look.

"The whole world minus the Fire Nation that is," Sokka piped in, making you elbow his side. So the three of you started to cut every beam, cutting them to the point of barely holding.
"Good work, Team Avatar! Now Aang just needs to- duck!" Sokka shouted, and you all ducked to see a fireball fired your way.

You turned your head to see your brother with Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee.
"Wow, Azula, you were right! It is the Avatar! And (Y/N)~" Tye Lee winked at you, making you blush and turn away. Katara and Sokka pulled you to run as they started to charge.
"Guys, get out of here. I know what I need to do," Aang pointed to a hallway.

"Wait. You need this water more than I do!" Katara threw him her water pouch as you three started to run to a boiling room with a closed hatch.
"Slurry pipeline? What does that mean?" Katara asked as you opened the hatch.
"It's rock and water mixed together. It means our way out!" You said as you looked down to see muddy water.

You pushed everyone down as you saw your brother turn a corner. The water covered your body as you all swam through the pipeline. The three of you screamed as the water poured outside and you shook any water off of you. From the water pouring down, you see your brother and Ty Lee coming down, but Katara used her bending to hold back the water, preventing them from coming down.

"Why don't you try blocking my chi now, circus freak?" Katara hissed, making you turn to her.
"Woah Water girl, she's still my friend," You said, making Katara sigh.
"Oh we were more than friends!" Ty Lee giggled, making your brother roll his eyes and stuck out his tongue.

"Gross," He tsked and inhaled for a moment, before letting out a giant breath of fire at Katara, making you shield her a muddy wall. Katara yelped and slightly lost focus on bending, freeing your brother and he smirked.
"Oh no you don't!" You scowled and used the muddy water to push him all the way up the drill.