Chapter 26

Chapter 26- Running From Your Ex Fiancé

"Now this is a riot!" You laughed as you and Zuko ran through the crowd, dodging and hitting anyone coming to attack you both

"(Y/N)!" You saw your mother with the others and grabbed Zuko's hand to pull him towards them.

"Good, we're all here! Now all we need to do is grab the warden, and get to the gondolas!" Sokka pointed up at the gondolas.
"And how do we do that?" You asked him, and he paused for a moment.
"I'm not sure," He said.
"I thought you thought this through!" Zuko shouted.

"I thought you told me it's okay not to think everything through!" Sokka shouted back.
"Maybe not everything, but this is kind of important!" Zuko groaned, and you noticed someone was missing.

"Hey, uh, fellas. I think your girlfriend's taking care of it," Chit Sang said, and you all turn to see Suki charging into the crowd, where she jumped on people's heads to get onto a tower.
"My Roku..." You breathed out while blushing, where your mother motioned you to get onto the towers with the others.

Finally getting up to the top, you saw Suki holding Warden down.
"We've got the warden! Now let's get out of here!" She shouted to the group, while you all were still panting.
"That's some girl," Your mother wheezed out but the lack of air.

"Tell me about it," You and Sokka said in sync as as Chit Samh lifted the Warden up over his shoulder and you all ran towards the gondola.
"We're almost there!" Suki shouted, but then guards started to shoot fireballs at you guys.

Zuko quickly charged and Firebended them out of the way.
"Back off! We've got the warden!" You threatened, and Chit Sang turned slightly to reveal the tied up Warden. The guards slowly back off as you all started to move again

"Let's go!" Suki yelled as you glared at the guards, moving along the others. Throwing the Warden in, Zuko closed the door of the gondola and pulled a lever to make it move upward.
"Princey!" You called out, and he proceeded to kick the lever until it broke off.

Zuko then got a head start on running, and jumped towards your guys, where you quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him up.
"What are you doing?" Sokka asked him like he was crazy, which Zuko kinda was.
"I'm making it so they can't stop us," Zuko explained as he pointed at the bottom.

"Way to think ahead," You grinned, making him shyly run his neck.
"We're on our way!" Your mother smiled, but then Hakoda looked down at the prison.
"Wait! Who's that?" He asked you, and you walked over to see who it was, and you made eye contact with hazel eyes.

Oh no.

"That, is my darling Azula and Ty Lee" You nonchalantly said, seeing the guards bow to them.
"Quick question. Is this thing fast enough to get away from my crazy, firebending ex fiancé? Also Ty Lee?" You asked while looking around.

Azula then grabbed a guard's cuffs, jumping to the cable and using her firebending to push herself forward as Ty Lee ran across the cable.
"This is a rematch I've been waiting for," Suki growled as she cracked her neck a little.
"Me too." Zuko glared.