Chapter 32

Chapter 32- Oh Hey Jet.... Wait-

You were sleeping, with Aang and Katara gone to make posters and Toph and Sokka staying behind

You were sleeping, with Aang and Katara gone to make posters and Toph and Sokka staying behind. Sokka ran his fingers through your hair, ruffling it up as he continues to draw posters. After being forced to take a bath from Katara, Sokka never knew how soft your hair could be, so he enjoyed every second of it until Katara and Aang opened the door.

Taking his hand away, Katara showed him a printed poster of Appa and Twig.
"We found a printer to make our posters," She smiled, and feeling their footsteps made you wake up.

"Hey, I thought designing the lost Appa and Twig posters was my job. I've been working all day on my Appa and Twig," Sokka complained and held up two posters.

"Sokka, the arrow is on Appa's head," Aang said as Kate's stifled a laugh.
"This is his head," He pointed out.
"Why are feet coming out of it?" Katara tilted her head.

"Those are his horns!" Sokka groaned.
"Why does Twig look like a peanut with a hook coming out of it?" You said while yawning.
"That's his tail! I haven't seen them in a while, okay?" Sokka defended himself as Toph grinned.
"It looks just like them to me!" She said, which made Sokka happy.

"Thank you, I worked really-... Why do you feel the need to do that?" He realized what she meant and glared at her, which made you laugh.

"Let's just stick with the professional version," Katara suggested, which made the water tribe boy rip his posters up.

"Come on, let's get busy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aang ended up dropping all the flyers through gliding across the city. You kept looking through the window to see if anyone has info. Walking around in circles, Aang opened the door.
"I just finished dropping all the leaflets. Has anyone come in with news about Appa and Twig?" The avatar asked as he walked inside the house.

"Nope, and I'm so anxious," You said as you kept walking around in circles.
"It's only been a day, be patient you two," Katara said as she kept winning against Sokka. Aang sighed, but then the door knocked, which made you jump slightly.
"Wow, you're right! Patience really pays off!" Aang said and opened the door, only to see Joo Doo.

"Joo Dee?" You asked as you all walked towards the door.
"Hello, Aang, and Katara, and (Y/N), and Sokka, and Toph," She smiled.
"What happened to you? Did the Dai Li throw you in jail?" Sokka asked her.

"What? Jail? Of course not. The Dai Li are the protectors of our cultural heritage," Joo Dee defended.
"But you disappeared at the Earth King's party," Toph argued, which made her laugh.

"Oh, I simply took a short vacation to Lake Laogai, out in the country. It was quite relaxing," You looked at her suspiciously. You've been all over the world, and you've never heard of Lake Laogai.
"But then they replaced you with some other woman who also said her name was Joo Dee," Katara pointed out.