Chapter 11

Chapter 11- No Sleep Makes You See The Clown Again

Coming out of the bushes, you and the Gaang stopped as a field with a herd of koala-sheep

"This is it! The official rendezvous point for the invasion force," Sokka explained while holding out his map.

"How did you pick this place?" You asked him.
"Before we split up, my dad and I found this island on the map. It's uninhabited, and the harbors surrounded by the cliffs seemed like the perfect secluded place," He explained as he motioned his hand around.

"Nice choice, Sokka. And we're here four days ahead of schedule," Katara smiled as she laid down, but Aang shot up by those words.
"Wait! Four days?! The invasion's in four days?!" He said in a panic.
"Whatever. That's like four days from now. Let's just calm down and-" Sokka didn't finished as he passed out from tiredness.

"Boomerang is right monk boy, we're ready to kick some Fire Lord, so go to sleep," You yawned and laid down with the colony, as Aang hesitantly nodded.

"I guess,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up, you stretched your limbs out as you heard thuds coming from a tree. You turned to see Aang hitting and kicking a tree aggressively.
"Air boy, you were awake for how long?" You asked him tiredly.

"A couple hours. I got a lot more skills to refine if I'm gonna fight Ozai," He simply replied as he punched the tree again, but got a shock through his body and fell over, the leaves falling above him.
"You know, there is such a thing as over-training," Katara said worriedly.

"Not for me," You shrugged, and Katara just sigh at your comment.
"You don't get it, do you? My form is bad, I'm sloppy, and I still don't know any firebending. Not even the basics!" Aang argued with bags under his eyes.

"That's okay, Aang. The eclipse will block off firebending anyway. You don't need to know it. Plus, it's a stupid element," Sokka bluntly said as he looked at his map, so you punched his arm, making him whine.

"Okay, well I still have to work on everything else. I better spend the whole day training," Aang bowed and air scooted away to train. You, Sokka, and Katara looked at each other and you just shrugged and walked away to relax.

Night fell and Aang finally came back all groggily and laid down on the ground.

"Good night Sokka, good night Toph, good night (Y/N) good night Appa, good night Momo, good night Twig, good night Little Seed, good night Moss, good night Peb-"

"Go to sleep already!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up by the sound of movement on the grass, so you groggily sat up and noticed Aang walking in circles with Koala-sheep in the middle.
"Go to sleep air boy, your mind will deteriorate if you stay awake even more, trust me," You yawned while fiddling with your sleeve.