Chapter 3

Chapter 3- Kyoshi Island

"You have no idea where you're going, do you?" Sokka bluntly asked Aang

"You have no idea where you're going, do you?" Sokka bluntly asked Aang. It was day time and you've been flying for what seems like forever.
"Well, I know it's near water," He smiled, as Appa flew over the endless sea.
"We must be getting close then," You rolled your eyes, mindlessly watching Katara sew with Twig nuzzled against your lap.

"(Y/N), Katara, check out this Airbending trick," Aang said, making the marbles moved in a circle. You chuckled at his antics as Katara said nothing for a moment.
"That's great Aang," Katara simply said, not tearing her eyes off of her sewing pace.
"You didn't even look," His smile deflated.

"That's great," She repeated, looking at him this time.
"But I'm not doing it now," He sighed.
"Stop bugging her Airhead, you need to give the girls space when they do their sewing," Sokka waved his hand dismissively. That made Katara stop sewing, which made you look at Sokka with a 'What the heck' look and Twig hissing at him.

"What does us being girls have to do with sewing?" She asked a little aggitated.
"Simple. Girls are better at fixing pants than guys and guys are better at hunting and fighting and stuff like that. It's just the natural order of things," He shrugged. Katara glared at him as you just sighed.

'No matter where I go, there's always someone like Sokka to tell me these things,' You thought as the Waterbender threw the pants at him.
"Relax Sokka, where we're going, you don't need pants," Aang reassured him, leading Appa down to an Island.

"I'm concerned about your wording, but I'm trusting you Air boy,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We just made a pit stop yesterday, shouldn't we get a little more flying done before we camp out?" Sokka asked worriedly. Appa landed on an Island with many mountains as you looked around at the land.
'This island seems familiar, but why?' You thought curiously.
"He's right, at this rate, we won't get to the North Pole until spring," Katara piped in.

"But Appa's tired already, aren't you boy?" Aang said at the flying bison. Appa didn't do anything until Aang repeated himself, which made the bison yawn.
"Eh, pretty convincing to me," You shrugged sitting down at the sand and feeling it.
"Look!" Appa pointed into the sea, where an Elephant Koi jumped out of the water.

"That's why we're here, Elephant Koi. And I'm going to ride it," Aang explained, taking off his clothes.
"(Y/N) you gotta watch me," He said. You laughed at his motives, making Katara and Sokka slightly glare at the Avatar. Aang jumped into the water, but then yelled about it being cold.

He swam under for a moment, then you saw him riding the Elephant Koi.
You cheered him on as more Elephant Koi swam with him, Twig and Momo chirping too.
"He looks pretty good out there," Katara complemented.
"You kidding? The fish is doing all the work," Sokka shrugged.

You playfully rolled your eyes as you heard Appa eating a giant rock.
"Appa! Don't eat that!" Katara scolded running to stop the bison. You laughed and continued watching, not knowing Sokka sneaking glances of you, silently watching you.

Just then, you saw something big in the water that was chasing Aang.
"Air boy! Watch out, there's something with you!" You yelled out to him, which caused Sokka to snap out of his trance. He didn't react to your shouts, which meant that he couldn't hear you.

"What's wrong?" Katara asked running back.
"There's something chasing Aang," You told her.
"Aang! Get out of there!" You all shouted at him. He finally noticed, but it was too late. The giant fish started to chase him, and your eyes widen at realizing what it was.

'Unagi, that means this is-' You gulped and felt a shiver down your spine. Aang ran to shore and straight into Sokka.
The Unagi went back and disappeared.
"What was that thing?" Katara asked as Aang got up.

"I know what it is, and we need to leave now," You said in a panic, pushing them to Appa.
"Woah woah! What's up with you (Y/N)?" Sokka asked suspiciously.
"This place is dangerous, we gotta go before-" You got cut off by a group of people surrounding you four.

They grabbed Sokka, Aang, and Katara. You felt someone grab your wrist and bringing you to the floor. Twig made a screech noise as someone else grabbed him and Momo. They tied you up as you fell to the ground.

'Before the Kyoshi Warriors come,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You four have a lot of explaining to do," You heard a man say.
'Oyaji,' You thought as you had a blindfold over your eyes. You four were stuck around a pillar, being questioned by the people.
"And if you don't answer all our questions, we're throwing you back with the Unagi," You heard another voice say.

'And... Suki,' You gulped in fear at the girl's voice you haven't heard in a while.
"Show yourselves cowards!" Sokka yelled. You felt the blindfold being ripped off of you and revealed, the one and only, Kyoshi Warriors.
"Who are you, where are the men who ambushed us?" Sokka demanded.

"There were no men, we ambushed you. Now tell us, who are you and what are you doing here?" The leader said angrily.
'Definitely Suki, and she still looks beautiful after so long,' You thought with a sigh, but it was interrupted by Sokka.

"Wait a second, there's no way a bunch of girls took us down," You stiffed at his remark, turning your head to him.
"Boomerang, if I were you, you better not say anything else," You whispered harshly, but Suki grabbed the cuff of his coat.

"A bunch of girls huh? The Unagi's going to eat well tonight," She scowled.
"Hey! Suki..." You trailed off, trying to make sure she doesn't beat Sokka to a pulp. She turned to face you and squinted for a moment, before her eyes widen slightly and she crossed her arms.

"(Y/N)," She said with a raised eyebrow and a unimpressed look. You awkwardly smiled at her.
"You look great..." You mumbled, before Aang spoke up.
"It's my fault, I'm sorry we came here. I wanted to ride the Elephant Koi," He explained.

"How do we know you're not Fire Nation spies? And how do we know you didn't betray us (Y/N)?" Oyaji said wary of you.
"Kyoshi stayed out of the war for so long, and we intend to keep it that way," He glared.

"This island is named for Kyoshi? I know Kyoshi!" Aang smiled.
"Ha! How could you possibly know her? Avatar Kyoshi was born here 400 years ago. She's been dead for centuries!" Oyaji explained.

"I know her because I'm the Avatar," Aand told them.
"That's impossible! The last Avatar was an Airbender who disappeared 100 years ago," Suki said not believing him.
"That's me," He reassured them.

"Throw the imposter into the Unagi," But before they did, Aang airbend his way to the top of the Kyoshi statue.
"It's true, you are the Avatar," Oyaji said in awe.
"Now, check this out," Aang then started to do his marble trick, making you sweat drop.

The rest of the villagers cheered as one dude started to freak out and foam at the mouth, promptly fainting. You sighed as you leaned against the pillar.

'Thank Roku that Aang was being himself,'