Chapter 18

Chapter 18- Forgiveness, Can You Imagine?

"(Y/N)?" Zuko whispered as he tries to look for you around the garden, but you weren't anywhere

"(Y/N)?" Zuko whispered as he tries to look for you around the garden, but you weren't anywhere. Then, he saw his sister walk in the garden, with Mei and Ty Lee behind her.
"Azula, where's (Y/N)?" He demanded to his sister, for he knew she would keep you all to herself.

"No need to accuse anyone Zuzu, I haven't seen her either," Azula shrugged, and he knew she was telling the truth, she also looked a little concerned about you.
"It's usually the time where she plays with us... where is she?" Zuko mumbled, and heard a screech above them.

The four of them looked up to see a messenger hawk flying down, and landing in front of Zuko. Zuko tilted his head and opening the pouch where a letter was being held in, and Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee peeked.

"What's in it?" Ty Lee asked.
"Is it from (Y/N)?" Mai wondered.
"Well, Zuzu? Open it!" Azula demanded as she pushed her brother, making him groan.
"Okay! Okay!" He huffed and opened it.

Dear Princey Zuko,

I'll miss our play times, and I'll miss Azula's hair brushing, and Mai's cuddling, and Ty Lee's games. My family is moving away from the Fire Nation, to Ba Sing Se because of my dad, I don't think I'll be here for playtime.

I'm sorry, but remember that no matter what, we'll be the bestest friends forever! Tell Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee that I'll miss them too, even when they are too cuddly.

One day, we'll see each other again, take care of the turtle ducks for me!

From your bestest friend,

(Y/N)!! :D

Dropping the scroll of the ground, Zuko allowed it to slip through your fingers as his eyes were full of shock and despair. Azula simply stared at the scroll while Ty Lee and Mai looked at each other with sadness.
"She... left us..." He mumbled, tears welling up in his eyes, and turn to run off.

"We need to stop them! They can't go Azula! We need to go tell mom!" Zuko said in a panic, but Azula grabbed his wrist as he started to run.
"What are you doing?! (Y/N) can't go!!" He pulled his arm away as Mei and Ty Lee watched the two siblings.

"You think you could just stroll up to our parents and beg for a family they never met to stay in the Fire Nation? About a kid that wasn't supposed to be here because they're nothing but a commoner, playing with us? Think more clearly Zuzu!" Azula growled, and crossed her arms.

"As much as I don't want her to go either, we need to think rationally on this. It's best that we let her go," Zuko's eyes widen at her words.
"What? Just like that?! I don't want to let her go! She's awesome and cool! And she's the only friend I have! You don't care because she's only entertainment for you!" He hissed out.