Chapter 36

Chapter 36- This Is Not Good At All

"I know I said that I would come back home in a few minutes, but I'm sure they won't mind if I stay here with you water girl," You said to Katara as you both sat around in the base for General How

"Thank you again for coming here, you know I can't make a crowd laugh," She whispered to you.
"I would do anything for you, a favor for the kiss," You teased, making her blush deeply. Just then, the generals came inside the base and sat down.

"General Fong's base will serve as the launching point for the attack. In exactly two months, the army and navy will invade the Fire Nation on the Day of Black Sun," General How said as he moved some pieces on the world map, which made Momo attack it.

"Or we could send in Momo to do some damage! 'Cause, the ... sorry," Katara joked, but it fell flat, so you patted her on the back.
"All we need is the Earth King's seal in order to execute the plan," General How slid a scroll towards you two and you picked it up.

"We'll get these scrolls to him right away. Thank you, General How,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm kinda thirsty," You whined as you were dragging yourself.
"Don't worry, there's a tea shop over there," Katara giggled and pointed to a building. Walking inside, you looked around, and heard a voice.

"Uncle! I need two jasmine, one green, and one lychee!"

"I'm brewing as fast as I can!"

Your eyes widen as you saw a familiar boy with the scar that he burdens with. A small smile was on your face as you also saw a familiar man with his love for tea
"Princey Zuzu... Iroh is here-!" Katara covered your mouth and quickly dragged you away, running to an alleyway.

"(Y/N)! What was that?!" She hissed as you struggled.
"Zuzu is here! And Iroh! I want to say hi!" You said and wanted to move, but Katara bended water to the wall so you would be pinned.

"Zuko hunted us down! Hurt us! And he hurt you! Why would you want to do that?!" She demanded.
"I-I don't know! He was my friend!" You shook your head as Twig and Momo ran up.

"(Y/N)! Please, I know that he was once your friend, but you must remember what he did!" Katara said with a stern yet pleading look on her face. You slowed down on your struggling, and hung your head low.

"I just... really miss him. He was my only friend before my dad died because of me. And after that, we never saw each other again until a week before you found Aang in the iceberg," You told her as you laid your head against her chest.

"He wasn't the same after I left, so I thought I could get back the Princey I knew... but you can't change people forcefully," You mumbled as Katara hugged you.
"I know, but right now, we need to go warn just in case," Katara said, but was still jealous about your attraction towards him.