Chapter 3

Chapter 3- Secret Tunnel!

"Are you sure you won't get in the water (Y/N)?" Aang asked you as Katara, Aang, and Sokka were in the water in their bathing suits

"Are you sure you won't get in the water (Y/N)?" Aang asked you as Katara, Aang, and Sokka were in the water in their bathing suits. You rubbed your left bicep where the Fire Nation mark was, and shyly looked away.
"I'm sure the water is great you three, but I'll be here just watching," You coughed, looking away.

Ever since you joined the Gaang, it was pretty awkward between the water tribe siblings, considering that you and Sokka got off the wrong foot, then he suddenly fell in love with you, and now Katara just straight up making out with you a few nights ago. Safe to say it was pretty weird since the two completely act like it never happened.

'Are they expecting me to make a move? It was it a one time thing?' You thought, looking up to see Aang pretending to be a water octopus, dancing around. That made you chuckle a little, closing your eyes to enjoy the day, but then suddenly you heard... music?

You opened your eyes to listen closely, and heard a man humming.
"Da, da, da. Don't fall in love with the traveling girl. She'll leave you broke and brokenhearted," You heard, which made you see that it was a man with other people following behind and dancing.

"Is that...?" You trailed off as your eyes widened at the sight of a familiar man.
"Hey, river people!" The man smiled, then made eye contact with you.
"Not just river people either. Do my eyes deceive me, or is that our little Volc-A!" He gave a big dopey smile, which made the other people gasp with excitement.

"Chong!!" You broke into a big smile with small tears, running towards them to give a big hug.
"Hey little spark! I dig the new look, you grew a few inches as well," He chuckled, happy to see you once again.
"Who are you? And how do you know them (Y/N)?" Sokka demanded as he fell into the water.

"I'm Chong and this is my wife, Lily. We're nomads, happy to go wherever the wind takes us," He then strummed on his lute. You continued to hug the others with the biggest smile.
"How do you know them (Y/N)?" Katara asked with a smile.

"Ever since I've been banished from my village, and after I escaped from Zhao, Chong and his people found me, and took me in! They sheltered me until I was ready to go explore on my own. They're practically family!" You grinned, giggling at Chong ruffled your hair.

"That's right my little spark, and I see that you have found a new companion or two," He smiled at Twig, who cooed, and the Gaang who started to dry off.
"Have you traveled to any new places?" You asked Chong, who smiled.

"Oh boy, where do I begin?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twig purred as he was petted by Lily, and Appa was getting his fur braided with flowers. You sighed with comfort as you finished a flower crown.
"Hey, Sokka, you should hear some of these stories. These guys have been everywhere!" Aang said as Sokka came back from his scouting.