Chapter 11

Chapter 11- I Really Hate This Town

"So some people don't like you, big deal! There's a whole nation of firebenders who hate you

"So some people don't like you, big deal! There's a whole nation of firebenders who hate you. Now let's bust you out of here!" Sokka tried to convince Aang, making you nod in agreement.
"I'll say," You simply pulled the wooden panel off of your head and tossed it aside, with Twog crawling through the bars to get to you.

"I can't," Aang mumbled with a sad look.
"Come on Air boy," You groaned and leaned against the wall.
"Sure you can! A little, swish-swish-swish Airbending slice! And we're on our way!" Sokka said while making hand motions.
"I think what "Master Swish" is trying to say, is that you're supposed to be out saving the world. You can't do that locked up in here," Katara reassured the Avatar.

"I can't do that with people thinking I'm a murderer either. I need you guys to help prove my innocence," Aang told you three.
"Oh come on Air boy, they think my generation are murderers, but that's half the truth," You merely shrugged.
"How're we gonna to do that? The crime happened over three hundred years ago," Sokka crossed his arms.

"That's okay, Sokka. For some reason, I thought you were an expert detective," Aang said with a small grin, making you snort at what he was doing.
'Nothing like boosting his ego,' You thought with amusement.
"Well, I guess I could be classified as such," Sokka said with content.

"Yeah! Back home, he was famous for solving the mystery of the missing seal jerky," Katara played along.
"Everyone wanted to blame it on the polar leopard, but I figured out it was Old Man Jarko wearing polar leopard boots! See, a real eight hundred-pound polar leopard would have left much deeper tracks," Sokka rambled off, making you smile at his excitement.

'I really like it when someone talks about what they like,' You thought, brushing away the blush on your face.
"Okay, I guess I am pretty good," Sokka smiled with confidence.
"So, you'll help me with my case?" Aang said hopefully, making the other boy nod.

"Fine! But I'm going to need some new props," One moment later, Sokka wore a detective hat with a monical.
"I'm ready," You and Katara covered your mouths to prevent from laughing.
"What?" Your chuckled at his funny hat, and Katara turned to you.
"Are you coming too? You could easily get out of here," She said, but you shook your head.

"Eh, I don't want to be part of this town's stupidity. I'm staying to to annoy them," You grinned with mischief as you grabbed a cup from the ground and began to bang it against the bars.
"I want to call a defender! I have my rights! You need a warrant to arrest me! And out of my 130 arrest warrants, your town ain't one of them!" You shouted with a grin.

Sokka and Katara just laughed and ran off to find an alibi, as you and Aang sat down.
"Welp, I'm going to take a nap Air boy, wake me up when this village is burning down, I want to watch the carnage," You mumbled as you laid your head against the ground, Twig hopping on your stomach to sleep too.