Chapter 6

Chapter 6- Back Together And We're Now Convicts

Ever since you got back to the Gaang, let's just say, they got clingy

Ever since you got back to the Gaang, let's just say, they got clingy. And never let you go off anywhere without supervision. As much as you love them and love the affection, it's starting to feel like you're back at the royal family, which doesn't make you feel better.

Not only you don't get to be alone by the Gaang, you were never left alone by others trying to get you. Cuddled up around Twig and the colony, you and the Gaang slept soundly near a watering hole, peaceful and quiet until Toph sat up in a panic.

"Guys, you're all gonna think I'm crazy, but it feels like a metal man is coming," She told everyone, making you groggily wake up and run your eyes.
"What?..." You mumbled as a beam of light hit's Aang's eyes, which you followed the source, only to see a bearded man with a metal arm, and what seemed to be a third eye on his forehead.

Everyone got ready to fight, but Aang quickly made a huge gust of wind to block what you didn't expect.
The man made an explosion out of nowhere and impacted the air wall, which caused you all to get hit with a wave of dust. Toph quickly got back on her feet and sent pillars of rock his way, but the man made another explosion.

You and Katara sent ice beams and lava, but the man also sent an explosion and caused the lava to barely hit you all. It caused mist to cover the watering hole, and you pulled the chains on Lady.
"Run Lady! You have to head back to Sun, promise me that you'll be safe," You told Lady, and the Ostrich Horse obeyed, sneaking away from the man and running off.

You all hide behind rocks as the man kept on exploding things.
"This is crazy! How can we beat a guy who blows things up with his mind?!" Sokka yelled out.
"We can't! Jump on Appa! I'll try to distract him!" You all got onto Appa as Aang flew off to keep the man busy.

You comforted the colony as Aang eventually got on the saddle, where you hugged him tightly.
"I'm okay," He mumbled.
"Well, that was random," Toph shrugged, but Katara shook her head.
"I don't think so. I get the feeling he knows who we are," She told you all, and you looked down to see the man disappearing from sight, and you thought for a moment.

'By any chance, someone could've sent him... he wouldn't...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twig laid on your lap as the colony took rest on Appa, with Momo's tail wrapped around a baby Tiger Monkey. Aang was training to master his elements as you were trying to figure out your lava bending.

"The scroll said that the lava monster form will only happen when you let yourself to forgive and accept, but back at Ba Sing Se I didn't do any of that," You mumbled while shivering at those memories.
"I felt anger, and guilt, and shame. But why?" You sighed and petted Twig's head, who cooed and nuzzled his head against you.

"And visiting Roku's island didn't help at all. All of those houses, Avatar Roku, all were covered in ash, all covered in lava," You told him, and you felt sick a little.
'Lava caused Roku's death... just like-' You shook your head at that thought, not wanting to make parallel memories.