Chapter 34

Chapter 34- Bout to Choke Slam Long Feng

"I'm naming you Pebble, and you Moss, and you Little Seed, and you-""Are you just naming them after things that are found in earth?" Your sister asked as you were petting each Tiger Monkey, Twig on your head

"Are you just naming them after things that are found in earth?" Your sister asked as you were petting each Tiger Monkey, Twig on your head.

"Yep," You smiled as Aang petted Appa with comfort. Sokka gave you a smile and ruffled your hair as he stood up.
"Look, we escaped from the Dai Li. We got Appa back. I'm telling you, we should go to the Earth King now and tell him our plan. We're on a roll," Sokka told you all.

"One good hour after weeks of trouble isn't much of a roll," Katara said, unsure.
"We can build on it. If we want to invade the Fire Nation when the eclipse happens, we'll need the Earth King's support," He explained.

"What makes you think we'll get it? I don't know if you've noticed, but things don't usually go that smoothly for our little gang," Toph grumbled.
"How bad does things usually go for you?" Your sister asked you.
"To the point of death," You said nonchalantly, which made her have a horrified look.

"I know, but I've got a good feeling about this. This time will be different," Sokka said assuringly.
"Sokka, Long Feng is in control of the city. His conspiracy with the Dai Li is too powerful. I think we should just keep flying and leave this horrible place behind us," Katara sternly said.

"I'm with Sweetness. I've seen enough of Ba Sing Se. And I can't even see!" Toph exclaimed in annoyance.
"I can't really go back now, considering that I've been part of this fight, they'll arrest our mom and I," Your sister said and he clutched her bow.

"Good point," You said.
"But now that we have Appa back, there's nothing stopping us from telling the Earth King the truth. About the conspiracy and the War," Aang said assuringly.
"See? Aang's with me. It's the whole reason we came here in the first place, we have to try," Sokka smiled.

"Well, I guess if the Earth King knew the truth, things could change," Katara mumbled, and Toph stood up.
"I don't trust the new positive Sokka. Long Feng brainwashed you, didn't he!?" She accused, making you snort.

From the water, ships were sailing around the island.y
"That's probably the Dai Li searching for us," You said said as Twig hissed lowly, making the colony hiss too.
"Water girl?" You turned to Katara, who gave a nod and a determined smile.

"Let's fly!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your sister yelped in fear as Appa flew through the sky quickly to Ba Sing Se.
"Can we please buy a new saddle? Riding bareback is terrifying!" Toph shouted as you held her close so she won't let go.
"There it is! That whole thing is the palace! The Earth King's chamber should be in the center!" Sokka yelled and pointed at the big palace.

"We have to be careful. Long Feng's probably warned the king that we're coming," Katara said, still unsure about this whole thing.
"Why would you assume that? If you ask me, I think we're just gonna sail right in and-" Before Sokka could finish the sentence, Appa spun to dodge a flying rock.