Chapter 5

Chapter 5- United At Last

"I truly do not know. She told me she never likes giving others orders, so she never told me anything," The servant bowed in front of the royal family, where Zuko was pacing back and forth, Ty Lee leaning against Mai all concerned, and said girl was clutching her dagger, and Azula....

Well...

"It seems I trusted our love a little too much. Those inferior peasants tricked our fiancé to have her fall in love with them instead," Azula sighed all disappointed, but stood up and looked outside.
"Nevertheless, (Y/N) will be looking for them, and those peasants will very much likely to continue the Black Sun Invasion," She told the others as she turned back to the servant.

"We should banish you, but that would be worthless, our little daring will not get away from us again," She purred and motioned for everyone to follow her out the door. The servant looked back at their figures before standing up and giving out a small sigh, a little smile forming.

'Don't worry (Y/N), I kept my side. Just don't forget your promise,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hope you have a great journey Mako, and remember to stop by again," Sun grinned as you pulled your hood up.
"Take this Ostrich Horse, her name is Lady, and she'll help you travel," He said while petting the creature softly.

"Thanks Sun, you're really a great help," You bowed to Sun, who bowed back. Hopping on Lady's back you grabbed the handles and petted her head.
"Let's go Lady!" The Ostrich Horse obeyed and ran off down the mountain, with Sun waving you off.

"Hope you don't mind me ranting a little, I've been alone for quite a while," You told Lady, who just made an agreeing noise. Running through the fields of the Fire Nation, you and Lady kept on going until the sun went down. The Ostrich Horse slowed down to a stop near a lake, bowing to take a drink.

"Rest stop. We'll continue in the morning," You yawned, getting off of Lady and setting your bed near a rock. Lady yawned as well, and settled down near you.
"Goodnight Lady," You muttered as you wrapped yourself in your blanket, closing your eyes to drift into sleep.

But that didn't last for too long as you heard and felt the ground shake, making you sit up quickly. Looking up, you saw a meteor flying down to earth, and crashing nearby.
"What should it be Lady? Wanna check it out?" You asked the creature, who nuzzled against your head.

"Yeah, let's just make sure people were not around," You picked up your bags, and hopped on Lady, who rode towards the glowing light that came from the meteor. You got ready to earthbend to place the fire out, but you heard a loud roar, making you stop and stop Lady from moving over the hill.