Chapter 36

Chapter 36- Little Insight

"Nice to see you again Iroh

"Nice to see you again Iroh. How was your days?" You asked the ex general.
"It was wonderful. If you consider spending days on this animal wonderful," He chuckled, making you snort as Zuko glared behind him.
"Uncle, stop talking to the criminal! She's nothing but trouble," You blew a raspberry at him.

You were still paralyzed, sitting on top of the shirshu named Nyla as it ran towards the Abbey. It crashed through as Nyla snarled.
"Now we wait for that other girl," June said as you tried to move.
"So, while we wait, Zuko, do you call me by 'criminal' all the time?" You asked him. He said nothing as Iroh chuckled.
"Of course he calls you (Y/N), but only when-,"
"I SAID STOP TALKING TO HER!!" Zuko shouted at his uncle, who simply smiled.

"No flirting on Nyla, that girl is coming," June interrupted. You then saw Katara and Sokka running into the Abbey, and stopping when they saw Zuko and June.
"Zuko," Sokka scowled, then Katara looked over his shoulder.
"(Y/N)!!" She shouted, making you smile.
"Hey, don't mind me, just... hanging around," You joked, then Nyla charged at Katara and Sokka.

The two tries to attack, but then got paralyzed by the shirshu's tongue.
"Where's the Avatar?" Zuko demanded.
"Long gone, we separated." Sokka told him.
"Oh come on! (Y- that criminal already said that!! Where. Is. He?" Zuko scowled at him.
"Hold on, Nyla is picking on another scent," June said as Nyla knocked over Sokka's back, sniffing the map Aang had. It sniffed the air and started to walk in circles.

"What's it doing? It's just going in a circle." Zuko said, making you realize that Aang was... above you? You were right as you then saw Aang flying straight down with his glider. It caused Nyla is too over and you falling onto the ground. You hissed in pain as you scraped against the ground. You felt a nun drag you to safety with Sokka and Katara.

June and Nyla charged at Aang, but Appa knocks down Nyla by leaping on the shirshu's side. Appa growls at June and Nyla. Zuko and Aang faced each other. Zuko firebends a blast at Aang, who stops it by spinning his staff. Aang then sends a blast of air at Zuko, who sidesteps it and sends a fire blast at Aang, who spins his staff to stop the blast. Aang sends an airbending blast at Zuko, who sidesteps it and sends another fire blast at Aang.

Aang jumps to avoid the blast. Zuko moves in closer to Aang and sends two fire blasts at Aang's head and feet. Aang throws his staff and both jump and duck at the blasts. Zuko punches and kicks at Aang, sending fire blasts at him. Aang avoids these blasts and sends an air blast at Zuko's head.

Zuko ducks and sends more fire blasts at Aang. Zuko and Aang both firebend and airbend, respectively, at each other at the same time, creating large explosion that forms a mushroom cloud. The shot changes to show Zuko and Aang fall on different roofs.

"You guys came back," You told them as you all watched the fight.
"(Y/N), I'm sorry for yelling. I didn't mean it, really," Sokka apologized.
"It's fine, you just didn't know the reason," You sighed and watched Iroh stealing a perfume bottle.
"I was only 8 at the time, and I lived in a village, near Ba Sing Se." You started as you all watched Zuko and Aang fight.