Chapter 16

Chapter 16- Air Temples Are Weird

"This is humiliating," You heard Katara sigh in defeat as you all walked on foot, trying to get to the Western Air Temple

"This is humiliating," You heard Katara sigh in defeat as you all walked on foot, trying to get to the Western Air Temple. The colony were on Appa's back as Twig clung onto you tiredlyz
"You mean getting thoroughly spanked by the Fire Nation or having to walk all the way to the Western Air Temple?" Sokka asked her.
"Both," She mumbled as you walked next to her.

"Sorry guys, but Appa gets tired carrying all these people," Aang apologized while petting Appa.
"I wonder how the rest of the troops are," Teo asked after a moment of silence.
"They're probably on their way to a prison. Seems like my dad just got out and now he's going back in," Haru said with sadness, with you humming.

"I miss Pipsqueak," The Duke said, as Sokka groaned slightly.
"I miss not having blisters on my feet," He whined, but then Toph stopped walking and smiled.
"Hey, we're here! I can feel it!" She exclaimed, but nothing was in front of you, nothing but a cliff.

"Uhhh ... I think your feet need their eyes checked," Katara tilted her head, but Aang lit up with excitement.
"No, she's right. We are here!" He said with happiness.

"Wow... it's amazing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Even I've never seen an upside down Temple," You mumbled in awe as Appa flew down to land in a clear area.
"It's so different from the Northern Air Temple. I wonder if there are any secret rooms," Teo suggested as Haru grinned.
"Let's go check it out!" He said as he, The Duke, and Teo ran off to explore.

The colony ran with them as Aang wanted to follow, but Katara held her arm up to block him.
"You guys go. I think we need to talk about some things," Katara told the others as they nodded and wandered off.
"I'll race you, Duke!" Haru told the small boy.
"I told you, it's The Duke!" He whined and chased him.

"Why can't I go?" He asked the waterbender.
"We need to decide what we're gonna do now, and since you're the Avatar, maybe you should be a part of this," Katara explained as he sighed and sat down.
"Fair enough. So, what's the new plan?" He asked you all.

"Well, if you ask me, the new plan is the old plan! You just need to master all four elements and confront the Fire Lord before the comet comes," Sokka simply said.
"Oh, yeah. That's great, no problem. I'll just do that," Aang sarcastically said and laid on his back.

"No one said it's easy monk boy," You tried to reassure him, but he just shook his head.
"Well, it's not even gonna be possible! Where am I supposed to get a firebending teacher?" He asked you.
"We could look for Jeong Jeong!" Katara suggested with a smile.

"Yeah right. Like we'll ever run into Jeong Jeong again," He blew out some air.
"Who's...? oh, never mind. If it's important I'll find out," Toph sighed and crossed her arms.
"Oh well, guess we can't come up with anybody. Why don't we just take a nice tour around the temple?" Aang stood up and opened his glider, running off to fly away, Momo follow behind.