Chapter 37

Chapter 37- The Final Step For Defeat

"(Y/N) you say? I'm not sure about meeting your imaginary friend," Azula raised an eyebrow as Zuko huffed and stomped his foot

"She's not imaginary!" He defended himself.
"Sure," Azula smirked as Zuko grumbled.

"I'm trusting you to not tell father or mother, because it's important to me," He said as he pushed some bushes away to a open area.
"Okay (Y/N), come out now!" Zuko smiled, and knocked on the ground.

There was silence after a few seconds, and Azula rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.
"Nice non-imaginary friend Zuzu," She teased, which made Zuko scowl, until the ground opened up. Azula took a step back as Zuko laughed, with you spreading your arms out and a big smile.

Azula watched in awe as she saw you made eye contact with her, and you bowed dramatically.

"Tada! I'm also your friend now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You felt something on you, and on your face. Groaning slightly, you slowly opened your eyes to see the brown of of Azula. She was slowly kissing you, straggling your waist as she softly touched your cheeks.

"Hello my love," She purred, making you stiff up a little.
"A-Azula... nice to see you again," You whispered, a little shaken at the fact she was this close to you.
"After all these years, I finally have you again," Azula smirked and got up from your lap, making you let out you breathe without realizing that you were holding it in.

"Before we do anything further, I need sword for the Dai Li," She said, and you fully noticed your surroundings. You were in a chamber, with the Dai Li in lines and Mai and Ty Lee standing in place in Kyoshi Warriors.

You also noticed that your hands to bound in cuffs, and you felt extremely woozy.
"The Earth King and the Council of Five do not trust the Dai Li. They imprisoned your leader, Long Feng. Soon they will turn on all of you and eliminate you. Seizing power today is a matter of life and death," Azula explained to the Dai Li.

"This coup must be swift and decisive. The Earth King and each of the five generals must be taken out simultaneously. Long Feng has placed you in my command while we overthrow the government," You heard her say as you made eye contact with Ty Lee, who smiled brightly and waved at you, making you blush and look away.

"If I sense any disloyalty, any hesitation, any weakness at all, I will snuff it out," You shivered at the princess's words, and felt your body hun from numbness.
"That is all," And with that, the Dai Li left. You chuckled your wrists around, trying to see if your cuffs would fall off.

"Nice speech, Azula. It was pretty and poetic, but also scary in a good way," Ty Lee smiled and poured some tea.
"Yeah. I thought you were going to make that one guy pee his pants," Mai said, a little amused.
"There are still a few loose ends. The Avatar, and my brother and uncle," Azula sighed, and turned to you, which made you freeze.