Chapter 29

Chapter 29- The Tale Of (Y/N)

Opening your scroll, you walked through the streets to clear your mind off of Twig missing, yet you occasionally whistled and clapped to at least hear a chirp from him

'Maybe this will be a time to learn some Lavabending history,' You thought scummed through words.

"Lavabending is one of the most rare sub elements a Bender could master, it is as dangerous as it it powerful. that allows the user to manipulate molten earth. This rare ability allows the bender to phase-change earth into lava, lava into earth, and otherwise manipulate existing lava with great dexterity,"

"The first known user to use Lavabending was Avatar Szeto, a Earthbender who was able o control four volcanoes. Not much is known for this unique element, however, one move mastered by the Avatar is a true beauty and yet lethal to not only the ones around, but the user,"

"First move is-"

Suddenly, someone shoved you down, making you yell at them.
"Watch it!" You sighed, and saw them turn with a smirk.
"Thanks!" The person cackled and ran off, before you noticed that you don't have your scroll anymore.
"Hey!" You shouted after the person who stole your scroll, running after them.

"If that scroll breaks, it won't be the only thing that's broken!" You yelled after the person as they kept making turns, but Toph taught you how to listen to footsteps. Using your bending, you managed to trip them in an alleyway.
"You want it back? Then come and get it!" They shouted, taking down a knife to fight you with.

"Oh I will," You scowled, not caring that you might get caught, you lifted a rock to turn into lava.

SWOOSH

Suddenly, an arrow was shot towards the thief, barely missing their head, causing them to freeze up.
"Step away from the scrolls, or this time, I won't miss," A female voice barked out from the rooftop, making you look up to see a figure in a cloak.

The thief spat out some insults, before running off and the figure jumping down, and grabbing the arrow stuck to the wall.
"Last time I try to go out around here," The figure huffed, and you see them pull their hood down, seeing familiar (H/C).

"(S/N)?" You mumbled, and the figure turned around, shocked as she saw your (E/C) after all these years.
"(Y/N)!" Your sister's eyes watered as she saw your face lighten up with disbelief.

"(S/N)!" You broke into a smile as you ran at her, tears in your eyes, her running to you open arms too.

"(Y/N)!"