Chapter 35

Chapter 35- The White Lotus

"What do you mean Aang doesn't exist? Do you mean he's

"What do you mean Aang doesn't exist? Do you mean he's... you know, dead?" Sokka hesitantly asked June.
"Nope, we could find him if he were dead. Ah, it's a real head scratcher. See ya," June waved goodbye and hopped on Nyla.

"Helpful, real helpful," Toph sighed, but then Zuko peeked up.
"Wait, I have another idea. There's only one other person in this World who can help us face the Fire Lord. I'll be right back with a smell sample," Zuko ran off to Appa and rummaged through his bag, and pulled out something.

"You saved Iroh's sandal?" You covered your nose ad everyone else followed your actions.
"I think it's kind of sweet," Toph said as Nyla came closer to take in the scent. She then lifted her head and growled.
"Let's do this," June hopped on the Shirshu and ran off.

"Hey, wait up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Following Nyla all over the land, Appa stopped at the wall of Ba Sing Se.
"We're going to Ba Sing Se?" Your mother asked, feeling a little uneasy. You winced slightly at the sight of where you destroyed the palace with your lava form.

"Your Uncle's somewhere beyond the wall. Nyla's getting twitchy so he can't be too far. Good luck," June nodded and led Nyla away.
"Thank you June!" You called out, and you yawned. Zuko noticed and turn to the others.

"It's been a long day. Let's camp and start our search again at dawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hugging Twig close to you, you slept through the night as Zuko and Katara took watch, and Suki and Sokka wrapped their arms around you as Toph laid on top of you. Just then, you felt movement on the ground and immediately sat up, making Toph fall off of you.

Fire then surrounded all of you and Appa, and you all got up, ready to fight, until you looked up to see four men on top of the rubble.
"Well, look who's here," You smiled brightly at the sight of the king of Omashu.

"What's going on? We're surrounded by old people," Toph asked while feeing the ground with the men sliding down the pile of rocks.
"Not just any old people. These are great masters and friends of ours," Katara smiled.
"Pakku," She bowed to the Waterbender master.

"It is respectful to bow to an old master but how about a hug for your new grandfather?" Your eyes widened as Katara and Sokka beamed.
"That's so exciting! You and Gran Gran must be so happy to have found each other again," She smiled.

"I made her a new betrothal necklace and everything," Pakky nodded as Sokka tackled hug him.
"Welcome to the family Great Gramp," He said, making Pakky push him away.
"You can still just call me Pakku," He said.

"How about Grand Pakku?" He grinned, making Pakky stare at him.
"No," Sokka deflated at that.
"And this was Monk boy's first firebending teacher," You showed Zuko Jeong Jeong.
"Jeong Jeong," He bowed at the prince.