Chapter 24

Chapter 24- Time To Get My Ex-ex Girlfriend Back

"Honey...?" Suki yawned softly as she heard shuffling next to her, sitting up straight and rubbing her eyes.
"What's wrong?... (Y/N)?" Suki opened her eyes to see you laying down, asleep, but you were shifting around, and shaking too.
"Wha..." It wasn't until she saw your tears forming that she knew you weren't just having a dream.

Suki realized what was happening and noticed the small cries from your sleeping form, so she immediately got into action.
"(Y/N)! Wake up! It's a dream, you're dreaming honey!" Suki frantically said as she grabbed the sides of your arms to wake you up, which made you snap your eyes open and fear filled your eyes.

"P-please no! Don't! Zhao no!" You sobbed, trying to push Suki away as she gently placed her hand on your face.
"(Y/N)! You're not back with Zhao! It's not happening again, trust me!" Suki hushed you softly as you slowly stopped struggling. You were back at Kyoshi Island, you weren't at Zhao's ship, you weren't in his bed, you're in Suki's.

Gasping for air, you continued to cry as your girlfriend pulled you closer.
"Shh, Shh, it's okay... I'm here," She cooed softly, scooting back a little to let you have your space, where you took a deep breath and hiccuped from the crying. Twig purred in sadness as he was also woken up from you, and he rubbed his head against you.

"It was about that night... wasn't it?" She mumbled after a long moment of silence, and you sniffed slightly, hugging yourself.
"I-... I tried to fight, Suki... I really did," You choked out, and Suki gave you a nod, wanting you to pour out how you feel.

"Every time I fall asleep, I dream about being back on the ship, in his room... I'm scared of that one day... it won't be a dream, that I'm actually back..." You started to shake again, and you let the tears fall again.

"I don't want to go back to him, please don't let me go back Suki," You tried to take breaths again, and you felt someone on your arm.

"Look at me (Y/N)," You heard Suki softly say, and you lifted your head up to see her giving you the softest look you've ever seen, and a smile on her face as she pulled you close.

"I'll never let you go back to that man, what he did will never be forgiven. And if I ever see him, I'll kill him," You choked out a laugh as she softly giggled, and placed a hand under your chin.

"Right now, you're here. On my bed, in my arms. I'll be the one who will drive those dreams away, I promise," She leaned in, and you gulped softly, but she stopped.
"May I? I don't want you to feel like you're back, honey," Suki whispered, and you shook your head.

"I don't mind at all," And with that, she pressed her lips onto yours, which made you close your eyes and wrap your arms around her neck. Twig watched as he pretended to gag, but purred happily that you're okay.