Chapter 30

Chapter 30- At Least They Got Zuko's Emo Hair Right

Your actor jumped on the Appa puppet as she and the rest of the actor Gaang, and they made it to the Western Air Temple

"Hey look, I think I found something!" A.A gasped and hopped into a bush.

And, they got out of the bush to reveal a muppet Momo.
"It's a flying rabbit-monkey! I think I'll name him, Momo!" A.A giggled.
"Hi everybody, I love you!" The Muppet Momo said, and Aang groaned.

Later, it changed to when you and the Gaang were at Kyoshi Island, with Actress Suki, Actor Sokka, and actor you.
"Does this dress make my butt look fat?" A Sokka asked with him showing his backside.
"Y-you l-l-look g-good!" Actor you squeaked out, and you just hid your face now.

Scene changed, and it showed Omashu and King Bumi.
"Riddles and challenges you must face, if you are ever to leave this place!" Actor Bumi rhymed, with A.O moaning with distress.

Scene change, and it was when you and the Gaang were attacked by pirates.
"Why did you have to steal that waterbending scroll?" A.S asked A.K, who cried.
"It just gave me so much hope!" She confessed.

Scene change, and apparently, it was A.Z capturing actor you and A.A
"The Avatar and my love are mine! Wait, who's coming?" A.Z looked around to see the actor Blue Spirit
"I'm the Blue Spirit, the scourge of the Fire Nation, here to save the Avatar and the Delusional Bender!" The Blue Spirit flashed his swords together and knocked down the guards and A.Z

"Our hero!" Aang swooned as they picked actor you up and rode on Blue Spirit's head. You, Zuko, and Aang made eye contact before looking away all embarrassed.

Scene change, and actor you and A.K were being held by an Actor Jet, who kept giving actor you small kisses, making you stick your tongue out.
"Don't cry, baby girls! Jet will wipe out that nasty town for you!" He dramatically said as fake water was spread out on the stage.

"Oh Jet, you're so bad," A.K sighed as actor you nodded with big puppy eyes.
"S-so c-c-cute!" She choked out and giggled a high pitch laugh.
"Make it stop," You groaned.

Scene change, and you and the Gaang were on cardboard Appa.
"Look! It's the Great Divide! The biggest canyon in the Earth Kingdom!" A.A pointed out.
"... Eh, let's keep flying," A.S shrugged as a rock was thrown up, and knocked actor you out.

Scene change, and you were all in the Northern Water Tribe, where A.S, Actress Yue, and actor you were together.
"Don't go, Yue! With (Y/N), you both had taken my mind off of food!" A.S said and he and A.Y both kissed actor you on the cheek.

"D-did you h-have pickled f-fish for dinner?" Actor you stammered out as A.Y was lifted up by a fake moon.
"Goodbye, Sokka, (Y/N), I have important moon duties to take care of! And yes, I did have pickled fish!" She echoed out.

"You never told me you both made out with a Moon Spirit," Suki laughed as you and Sokka reared up a little at the reminder of Yue.
"Who knew someone you love can become a spirit?" You whispered and still held Suki's hand from behind you.

Then, A.A was in a Spirit costume and held a Zhao toy.
"That's what you get for hurting our dear (Y/N)! The Avatar is back to save the day! Yay!" They cheered and threw the toy Zhao to the ground, before laughing and kicking the small ships

"You know what they say, dark humor is a way people cope with trauma."

"Honey no-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So far, this intermission is the best part of the play," Zuko grumbled as you all sat at some stairs.
"Apparently, the playwright thinks I'm an idiot who tells bad jokes about meat all the time!" Sokka complained.
"Yeah, you tell bad jokes about plenty of other topics," Suki chuckled.

"I know!" He exclaimed.
"I like your jokes, Boomerang," You told him, making him smile.
"At least the Sokka actor kind of looks like you. That woman playing the Avatar doesn't resemble me at all!" Aang also complained.

"I don't know, you are more in touch with your feminine side than most guys," Toph grinned, making Aang groan at her words.

"At least your characters had personality! My actor made me look like a pick me! I'm not that oblivious!... right?" You asked the Gaang, who muttered an agreement.
"Honey, you get that from your father, it took me two years for him to realize I liked him," Your mom confessed, making your whine.

"Relax, guys. They're not accurate portrayals. It's not like I'm a preachy crybaby who can't resist giving overemotional speeches about hope all the time," Katara said, and you all just stared at her in silence.
"What?" She asked.
"Would you still love me if I told the truth?" You asked with a sheepish smile.

"Listen friends, it's obvious that the playwright did his research. I know it must hurt, but what you're seeing up there on that stage is the truth," Toph told you all, and it made you blow a raspberry and let her lean against your chest as you sat behind you.

"You're lucky I love you,"

"Oh I know,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The play started again, and you just wanted to get it over with as the scene started with actor you and the Gaang in an Earth Kingdom village.
"Well, here we are in the Earth Kingdom!" A.K said.

"I'd better have a look around to see if I can find an earthbending teacher!" A.A pulled out a small fan and was pulled up to fly around.

"This is it, this must be where I come in!" Toph excitedly said and pulled you back and forth. You smiled at her as A.A landed on stage again.
"I flew all over town, but I couldn't find a single earthbending master!" A.A sighed.

"Here it comes...!" Toph pulled you closer as the stage opened the ground, and someone lifted a fake boulder.
"You can't find an earthbending master in the sky, you have to look underground!" A very manly voice said as actor Toph was revealed to be a buff man.

"Who are you?" A.A asked him... her? Them. Your eyes widen as you covered your mouth to prevent a laugh from coming out as Twig made a laughing noise.
"My name's Toph, because it sounds like tough, and that's just what I am!" A.T flexed their muscles.

"Wait a minute, I sound like a guy. A really buff guy," Toph mumbled while cleaning her ears.
"Well Toph, what you hear up there is the truth. It hurts, doesn't it?" Katara smirked and leaned on her chair, but Toph just grinned.
"Are you kidding me? I wouldn't have cast it any other way!" She beamed and laughed.

"At least it's not a flying bald lady!" You breathed out a laugh as she kept whispering to you about her actor.
"S-So, you're b-blind? Y-you poor t-thing!" Actor you squeaked as she raised her hand to wave in front of A.T's face, who just laughed.

"I can see you doing that. I see everything that you see, except I don't "see" like you do. I release a sonic wave from my mouth," They then let out a loud and long screech at the actor Gaang, which made Twig to cover his ears.
"There. I got a pretty good look at you," A.T smiled.

Scene change, and it showed A.I and A.Z.
"Zuko, it's time we had a talk... about your hair, it's gone too far!" A.I was right, A.Z's hair was getting more edgy.
"Maybe it's best if we... split... up!" A.Z said and you gave a little snort.

"Your hair was getting a little emo Princey,"

"Hey!"