Hoseok&Jimin&Yoongi - PART 1

🍼little Jimin

Hoseok loves Saturdays because Saturdays mean no work. He can lie in, his husband cooks a big breakfast for him and he can cuddle with his little one. Saturdays are great.

Hoseok finally got out of the warm bed and put on a pair of soft slippers before opening the door of their bedroom. He can hear Yoongi cooking in the kitchen and smells bacon, fresh coffee and muffins. He goes in the kitchen and wraps his arms around Yoongi's waist. Hoseok kissed Yoongi on his cute cheeks and then steals a piece of bacon before sitting down. He can hear Jimin watching cartoons in the living room and Yoongi serves breakfast. Then he goes to get their little one and they start eating. Jimin is playing with the bacon and eggs, but his caregivers don't scold him - he can play with his food as long as he eats something.

After breakfast Hoseok picks up the baby and carries him in the living room so they can play. Yoongi has a free moment and he is happy to spend a while without the baby. Hoseok opens a box with Lego and they start to build a castle. Jimin doesn't really play, he is just trying to taste the colorful blocks. Hoseok loves that he can spend time with his cute baby boy who is so adorable, he is like a little, chubby dumpling. And only Hoseok can kiss and pretend to munch on his chubby cheeks.

Lunch time rolls around and they order food from a near and very good restaurant and soon it arrived. Jimin has a tasty tomato soup with parmesan dumplings while his caregivers have burgers. Jimin is sitting in his highchair and Yoongi tries to feed him the soup. However, Jimin is only eyeing the burger of his daddy. Hoseok is trying to enjoy his spicy burger, but he can't eat when Jimin stares at him like this.

"It is spicy, you don't like spicy food. Neither does your tummy."

Jimin is slobbering and reaches his tiny hands toward the burger. Yoongi finally manages to push the spoon with soup between Jimin's lips and the baby boy whines. Hoseok feels bad for not sharing the food with his little one. He at least hands one French fry to Jimin who starts to nibble on it. After lunch it is time for a nap, well at least for Jimin who will be fussy if he doesn't sleep now. Yoongi goes to tuck him in his crib and Hoseok opens a bottle of beer before sitting down on the couch. He wants to watch something and then also Yoongi joins him. It means that Hoseok won't be able to watch the TV because Yoongi is in a cuddly mood.