Namjoon&Taehyung&Jin - PART 3

🍼little Taehyung

Namjoon is typing on his computer and ignores the dull pain in his wrists and tired back because he needs to finish this one document and then he is going to be free. Namjoon didn't mind being a busy CEO who loves his job. He didn't mind it when he was single, he didn't mind it when he met Jin, but now he minds it because of their baby boy.

After adopting Taehyung many things changed. They aren't throwing wild parties in their house anymore, they can't have sex whenever they want anymore, but that it is okay because now they are caregivers. Namjoon really wishes to spend more time with Taehyung but his work doesn't let him. That's why he is typing like crazy and then turns the computer off before running out of his office. Namjoon checks the time.

20:47

Namjoon has a feeling that the luxurious wristwatch is mocking him.

"I am late again."

Namjoon knows that Taehyung goes to bed before 21 because of his epilepsy, his seizures aren't so often if he has a strict sleep schedule and gets enough rest.

Namjoon quickly avoids his employees who want to chat with him and become friends with their boss. Namjoon knows that if he becomes too friendly with them, then they won't be scared of him anymore. He gets in his car and starts to drive. The traffic isn't bad, but it still takes him a while to get home because they bought an apartment in a calm part of Seoul with many parks and friendly environment for littles.

21:23

Namjoon curses and jogs toward the elevator. He is out of breath when he is unlocking the front door of their apartment and hurries in the kitchen. Seokjin's back is facing him and he is washing the dishes in the sink, although the dishwasher is right next to him.

"Taehyung?"

Seokjin feels terrible when he has to ruin the hope in his husband's eyes. He shakes his head no and pouts.

"Our baby is already asleep. He was very tired today."

Namjoon cursed again and sits down. Seokjin wraps his arms around Namjoon's neck and he is careful to not stain the suit with the rubber gloves covered with foam.

"I am sorry."

Seokjin kisses his cheeks and then goes back to washing the dishes.

"Your dinner is in the oven."

Namjoon sighs and takes the plate out of the oven before turning to the fridge and opening a bottle of cold beer. Namjoon is eating and Seokjin finishes his work and goes to take a shower. Namjoon finishes the dinner and then silently sneaks to the door of Taehyung's room. The white door with Rilakkuma bears leads in his baby's room, but Namjoon knows that Seokjin will kill him if he sees him there. Namjoon listens and hears that the water is still running so he is safe. He slowly opens the door and smiles.

Taehyung is sleeping sprawled on his back. The top of his pajama is pushed up and shows his sun kissed tummy. He is peacefully sucking on a pacifier and a soft yellow light coming from the nightlight is illuminating the room. Namjoon silently comes closer and presses a soft kiss on Taehyung's exposed forehead. The little one is too tired after playing in the park with his friends so he doesn't wake up and Namjoon sneaks out of the room.

Seokjin finished the shower and now massages coconut oil in the skin on his hands. Namjoon takes a quick shower before getting in the bed next to his husband. Seokjin opens a book and hopes that he will manage to read at least a few pages.

"I am a terrible daddy."

Seokjin sighs and closes the book again.

"Namjoon, you aren't able to read him a bedtime story, but that doesn't mean you don't love him."

Namjoon sighs and rubs his tired face. He feels so bad for never being at home early enough to read him a bedtime story. Does Taehyung feel sad because of it? Namjoon buys him many gifts but can gifts make it up?

"Does he know it?"

Seokjin nods and kisses the top of Namjoon's forehead to calm him down.

"Yes, Taehyung knows you love him. Stop worrying and sleep."