GOT7

🍼 little Bambam

It is morning again and little Bambam doesn't like to sleep when he can play. His daddy, Jackson, is still sound asleep so Bambam or Bambi how is everyone calling him, crawled out of their bed. He doesn't know how he got from his crib to the bed, but he doesn't comply. It doesn't matter if little or big, Bambam loves to sleep snuggled close to his daddy.

Bambam sneaked out of their bedroom and see uncle Mark sitting on couch in the living room. He is watching morning news and they are showing new elephant baby which was born in Seoul's ZOO month ago. Bambam goes closer because he loves animals and in his mother country Thailand they have thousands of elephants. He is watching how the small elephant walks sticked to his mother's leg and it reminds him his daddy and himself.

Jaebum walked out of his bedroom and spotted Bambam standing behind the couch. And just like his daddy little Bambi likes to undress and run around almost naked. So now he is standing there only in soggy diaper with blue stars and nothing else.

"Good morning Bambi."

Bambam and Mark turned to him and Mark gasped because he had no idea that the baby is already awake. But it is probably because of the hot weather, it doesn't let you sleep for too long.

"You should have told uncle that you are awake. The wet diaper must be uncomfortable."

Mark wants to lift him and take him to bathroom where is changing table but Bambam refused and runs closer to the TV.

Yugyeom walked out of the kitchen because he recognised the soft running steps.

"Hey, you shouldnt let the baby run around with wet diaper. He will get rash."

Mark and Jaebum gave him annoyed glares because they are trying to change him. It is always problem because they give him bath every morning before first clean diaper and every evening before night-time thick diaper. Evening baths are okay because Bambam is usually too tired to fight but in the morning he isn't and that is when problem starts.

"Bambi don't want to!"

With that Bambam runs away and squealed in happiness when he heard his uncle's groans. His daddy is awake too but still too groggy to stop his baby when he ran around him. Their house is huge bungalow with big garden around it. The house has long hallways which are leading around the whole house which has square shape. They are like racing tracks for the little boy. He runs around corner where is still visible dent from time when he was naughty.

It was two months ago and he got remote control car for his birthday. His daddy wasn't happy that uncle Jinyoung bought something like this for his baby, but he couldn't say no. Bambam loved the car in moment when he unpacked the box with it. It was police car and it even had the blue and red lights on roof. Past tense because it was out of service the day after his birthday. Daddy told him that he can't play with the car inside the house and only on the pavement yard behind house but it was raining so he couldn't go outside. So the baby decided to break the rule and play with the car inside. The police car hit this corner in full speed and made the dent. And on top of it, it was ruined and daddy throwed it away. Bambam got ten spanks on his bum because of the broken rule and he was so sad because of the broken toy that he wasn't even angry that he was spanked.

Bambam hides behind the corner and peeks to the hallway if his daddy runs behind him. He doesn't know that Jaebum is sneaking behind him from the other hallway.

"Catch you!"

Jaebum startled Bambam and lifted him up from the ground so he won't run away again.

"Uncle!"