Hoseok&Jimin&Yoongi - PART 3

🍼little Jimin

Jimin has many friends and today one of his friends appeared with a new thing - red hair.

Jimin is thrilled. He finds it so cool, he has to dye his hair too! Like right now! We know that Hoseok is the cool caregiver who never says no to his little cupcake. And Yoongi is forced to be the mean caregiver who stops them from doing some things. Like dying your hair red.

However, Yoongi is tired of being the mean meanie, the meanie who ruins fun by saying NO. Yoongi can't be irresponsible and carefree like Hoseok, Hoseok doesn't see or refuse to see consequences of his actions and it is Yoongi's job to say NO. But why? Why does he have to be the bad guy, while Hoseok is the best appa?

That's why he decided to say nothing and let Hoseok to deal with this. Jimin is so happy, Hoseok can't say no and BOOM! Hoseok calls his hairdresser and on Monday they go in a hair salon. Hoseok is silently waiting for Yoongi to stop this, but he is wrong.

Yoongi is standing nearby and says nothing. Hoseok is glancing at him while the hairdresser prepares a pink dye. Hoseok is growing more and more nervous, but Yoongi is still silent while Jimin babbles how cool he will be and that everyone in their park will be jealous. Jimin is happy, he is happy every day, but right now he is almost glowing with how happy he is. It is hard for him to sit still, but soon they are done and his hair looks amazing. His hair is pink like cotton candy! Jimin is happily skipping next to his daddy while Hoseok is close to tears. No, his perfect angel! Pink hair? Jimin looked like a little cherub with his blond hair. Now he looks like a character straight from some manga.

They come home and Yoongi cooks quick dinner before Hoseok baths Jimin and the caregivers tuck him in his bed together. Hoseok strokes Jimin's soft hair and sighs. Yoongi goes in their bedroom and changes into pajama. Hoseok comes in the room and silently closes the door before grabbing the front of Yoongi's T-shirt.

"Yoongi! Why didn't you stop me!?"

Yoongi is shocked and hides his smirk. So Hoseok minds the new hair?

"You are the one who stop me from doing dumb things!"

Hoseok shakes with his smaller husband and falls on his knees.

"I want my little angel back."

Yoongi laughs and pats his back.

"You have to learn how to say no. I won't be the mean daddy forever."

Hoseok looks at him in disbelief.

"What? You did this to give me a lesson?"

Yoongi nods and gets under the warm covers while Hoseok still kneels on the floor. Yoongi reaches his hand to turn on the baby monitor and lies down. Yes, he was successful!