VIXX

🍼 little Taekwoon

People are sometimes so cruel that Ravi can't believe it. Today VIXX had fan meeting. Everything was okay until one rude girl came. She was nice to Ravi, Hongbin and then came Taekwoon's turn. The girl looked disgusted at him and ignored his hand reaching for album to sign.

"I am not ruining autographs of real artists by you freak."

Taekwoon put his hand back on table and hung his head low. Ravi saw it and wanted to jump at the girl and shove the album in her mouth.

"If you attend VIXX fan meeting then you will get autograph of every member."

Hakyeon said and glared at her. She is smiling now but it is too late, the security leaded her outside and Ravi rubs Taekwoon's back.

"Home daddy."

Taekwoon whispered silently and Ravi leaned closer to him.

"Just few more minutes and then you can be as little as you want."

Taekwoon nodded and his daddy holds his hand under the table. Taekwoon is silent, well more silent than usually, for rest of the meeting and finally VIXX waved to their fans for the last time and went to the backstage. Their van is full of gifts from their fans and they got inside the vehicle. Taekwoon is choosing the best plushies for rest of the ride and takes five of them to their dorm. He runs to his bedroom and put them on his bed. Ravi comes too and kissed Taekwoon on forehead.

"Taekwoonie can you tell me how old are you right now?"

Taekwoon stares at his daddy's shinning earing and then shows two fingers. Ravi kissed him again and goes to their bathroom. When is their baby feeling younger than three year he needs a diaper. Ravi got one and goes back. He gently pushed Taekwoon to lay down and took off his skinny black jeans. He slides the fluffy white diaper under his bum and then closed it so the diaper fits snuggly on Taekwoon's body. Ravi smiled at him and then remembered the ugly girl again.

They don't see the sweet little boy inside Taekwoon. They can't understand who Taekwoon really is.

"You aren't weird, you are just shy."

Ravi kissed him again and Taekwoon starts to play with his plushies. Their room is slowly turning into storage of plushies, VIXX send many plushies to orphanages but Taekwoon always chooses few to keep.

Ravi dressed his baby into pair fluffy socks, comfy loose sweatpants with cat heads on knees and white shirt with ninja cats. Taekwoon took his favourite plushie - hamster. Ravi leads him to the kitchen where is rest of the members. They prepared food and smiled when they see their baby.

"Our lil hamster is two years old."

Ravi patted Taekwoon's hair and the boy runs to Hakyeon. Hakyeon loves little Taekwoon. He is always cuddly and loves to hug. Right now he is hugging Hakyeon around his waist. They sit down and start to eat but everyone is distracted by sight of cute Taekwoon who is being feed by Ravi. After food Taekwoon yawned loudly.

"Our lil hamster is tired."

Ravi takes Taekwoon's hand and they all go to bathroom It is a little bit weird that they all bath Taekwoon but after all he is their baby and every member has his role.

Hyuk is playing with Taekwoon with his bath toys. Hakyeon is in charge of washing Taekwoon's hair because he has softest fingers. Ravi is washing Taekwoon's body because he is the daddy. Ken always waits with fluffy big towel and wraps their baby like a sushi roll. Hongbin brushes Taekwoon teeth. After bath Ravi carried him in their bedroom and laid him on bed. It is time for clean thicker night time diaper. Taekwoon always pees too much when he is in little space so after few accidents Ravi bought these thick diapers. Taekwoon is almost asleep when Ravi pushed teat of pacifier between his lips. He immediately starts to suck and let his daddy dressed him in pyjama with spaceships. His left hand curled around nothing and he panicked. Where is his plushie? Hongbin quickly put the soft plushie in the baby's hand and Taekwoon sighed in relief. His stuffed friend is here, his daddy and uncles are here so everything is okay. Taekwoon feels soft touches of his daddy on his back and slightly opened his eyes. The bedroom is now empty, only he and his daddy are here in their little universe. It is dark but Ken turned on the night light. Taekwoon knows that monsters cant get him when daddy is here but still the night light makes him feel safer. And his daddy and uncles want nothing more than their baby to feel safe and comfy.