Seventeen

🍼little S.Coups

For my reader @GiaV120

S.Coups is tired. His schedule is full all the time, he has no time to relax, not even for a few hours.

The other members can see he is suffering and they can't just watch it, their friend could end up hurt. That's why they decide to do something they don't fully like. They will gently force him to slip into his little space.

S.Coups unlocks the front door of their apartment and drops his back. His legs are shaking, his dance practice was long and intense. S.Coups walks in the living room and stops dead in his tracks. The members are sitting in the spacious living room and stare at him.

"S.Coups, we need to talk. Come, sit with us."

Jeonghan's voice is firm and S.Coups knows this is a serious situation.

"Let's feed you."

Hoshi, Jun and Dino cooked many different meals and now bring a full plate for the tired man. There is a bit of everything so S.Coups can choose. He is so tired he doesn't even feel hungry, but he doesn't want to look ungrateful so he eats a few bites before standing up and heading in the bathroom. Seungkwan and Joshua follow and squeeze in the bathroom before S.Coups can close the door.

"A warm bath sounds great, don't you think?"

Seungkwan doesn't wait for an answer, he starts running a bath and throws a bath bomb in it. S.Coups knows what they are trying to do. They want to make him feel little.

He sits in the warm water and sighs. His muscles finally relax after the long day and he allows Joshua to wash his back. He feels much better after having a bath and then he walks in his bedroom wearing only a bathrobe. Vernon, Jeonghan and Dino are already waiting for him. S.Coups groans and sits down on his bed.

"Is this really necessary?"

Vernon says nothing, he only pulls out a stuffed giraffe - S.Coups most beloved stuffed friend.

"We were just lonely and wanted to say hi."

S.Coups feels how the little one inside him jumps in excitement. His giraffe - Lola - smells like bananas and he wants to burry his face in the soft plush.

Jeonghan is unfolding a diaper on the bed and gently pushes S.Coups to lie down on his back. S.Coups wants to protest, he really wants, but his tongue feels so heavy while his head feels empty. Jeonghan closes the diaper and strokes the sticky tabs on his hips. S.Coups starts to feel a very familiar feeling. He is beginning to feel tiny, as if the members tower above him like strong giants. Woozi comes with a fleece onesie and helps Jeonghan with guiding S.Coups's legs inside. S.Coups wants to suck on his thumb, but Vernon stops him and pushes a pacifier between his parted lips. S.Coups sucks on the rubber nipple and his eyelids immediately drop a bit.

Jeonghan slips his arms in the sleeves and then closes the zipper on his tummy. It has soft lining so it won't irritate S.Coups's skin and in the same time he won't be able to take it off because it has mittens.

S.Coups curls his hands into fists and squirms a bit. He is deep in the soft space inside his head where are no worries, only his daddies who take care of him and make sure he has everything his little heart wants.

The bottle in Hoshi's hand is the final push he needs to dive deep in the special space. Hoshi pulls out the pacifier and S.Coups weakly cries out. His tongue follows the pacifier, but then Hoshi nudges the bottle's nipple against his lips. S.Coups licks the rubber nipple and tastes the special formula. It is creamy with hint of vanilla and S.Coups hungrily starts sucking.

The members gather around his bed and watch their little baby. S.Coups squirms again and Hoshi rests one hand on his tummy. They put pillows around him to create a safe nest and coo when S.Coups curls one hand under his chin. The bottle is almost empty and he is drifting into dreamland. His eyelids are too heavy to stay open. The pad of Mingyu's thumb gently runs across the spot between his eyebrows and S.Coups closes his tired eyes. He can only focus on the thick padding between his legs and the soft onesie. S.Coups whines a bit because his daddies are loud and disturb him. Jeonghan silently scolds them and pushes everyone out of the bedroom.

S.Coups rolls on his side and opens his eyes a bit. Daddies didn't forget to put his giraffe right next to his head and he grips her in his mittened hand. He closes his eyes again and rubs the soft fleece against his cheek. Everything feels better when he can be tiny baby for his daddies, it feels right and makes them happy.