ATEEZ

🍼little Jongho, Hongjoong

Every weekend means that Jongho and Hongjoong can be as small as they need to be. It also means that Seonghwa has his hands full of work. Jongho needs to be really tiny baby while Hongjoong is usually feeling like a toddler so it is hard to take care of them.

This morning Jongho woke up feeling tiny and the blankets and pillows surrounding him make Jongho feel even tinnier. He wriggles in the warm bed and whines because he misses his pacifier which he lost somewhere in the bed. Seonghwa is already awake and he is cooking breakfast. He heard the silent whining and hurries to see if Jongho is okay. He sees the boy wriggling in the bed and picks him up.

"What made you this upset so early?"

Seonghwa bounces the boy in his arms and smiles at him. Jongho babbles and looks at his daddy. Seonghwa knows him so well, he knows what his baby needs. Jongho calms down when the rubber teat of a pacifier entered his mouth and starts to suck on it. Seonghwa takes him in the kitchen and continues in cooking while Hongjoong is watching cartoons in the living room. Seonghwa enjoys that his littles are so calm and silent today, but he knows it can end soon. Hongjoong is okay for now because he loves Looney Tunes. Jongho is also doing fine, daddy is holding him on hip and he can watch his daddy stirring a porridge in a pot. Seonghwa knows his boys and he knows they aren't big fans of porridge but they need something healthy instead of Pop tarts and cereals with tons of sugar.

In a while the porridge is ready and Seonghwa sat the baby in his highchair.

"Hongjoong, breakfast is ready!"

Three bowls with warm porridge are waiting on the table and Seonghwa as the best daddy knows the favorite toppings of his boys. Jongho gets pieces of strawberries on top of his porridge, Hongjoong gets pieces of chocolate and Seonghwa adds blueberries on his. Hongjoong is whining because he wants bacon, but eats because he is hungry. Seonghwa is feeding little Jongho and prevents the baby from putting his fingers in the food. After breakfast Seonghwa changes Jongho's diaper and goes in the living room. He turns the TV off and sits down on the couch next to Hongjoong.

"What are we going to do today?"

Hongjoong is thinking for a long time before asking if they can go to a near park. Seonghwa sees nothing wrong on that and goes to dress his little bunnies before they head out. He likes to dress his babies in matching outfits so today they are both wearing matching tracksuits. Seonghwa is dragging two bags - one with toys and the second one contains diapers, snacks and more things. The park is huge and there are many playgrounds. Seonghwa chose the empty one and drops some toys in the sandbox. Hongjoong grabs a dump truck and starts to play while Jongho is throwing the molds around. Seonghwa sat down on a bench and watches his littles who are nicely playing. He needs to enjoy the few silent minutes he got because he is pretty sure that soon they will call for him. And really. After a while Jongho turns around to his daddy and whines behind his yellow pacifier with a duck. Seonghwa sits down on the sand and takes a small bucket.

"Let's build a castle."

Hongjoong quickly starts to bring more sand using the dump truck while Jongho is creating a hole using a sand shovel. The littles are focusing on building the castle and Seonghwa goes to bring sippy cups with juice to them before sitting down next to them and just watching his boys. Hongjoong is making sure that Jongho isn't eating the sand and has enough toys while Jongho is smiling at his big brother.