Jungkook&Yoongi

🍼little Yoongi

Jungkook loves working out. His love was pushed aside because a new love came in his life. Yoongi is worth his weakening muscles. His abs aren't so defined like before, his bench pressing skills aren't so impressive anymore .... but Jungkook loves his baby boy.

Today Jungkook decides to try something new with little Yoongi. There is a local gym where is a swimming pool, indoor and outdoor playgrounds and more things littles and their caregivers can enjoy.

There is going to be a swimming lesson and according to the girl working at the reception there won't be many people attending it. Jungkook knows Yoongi can't swim, but Jungkook would like to teach him. Yoongi knows they are going to the swimming pool, but he has always been only in the shallow part for littles.

Jungkook changes their clothes, he bought a cute lilac purple and blue swimsuit. It also has glittery design - Yoongi loves sparkling things, so it could help - and it also has ruffled tulle trims around the waist and on the shoulder straps.

Yoongi hates the sound his flip flops emit on the wet tiles, but daddy is holding his little hand in his big, warm hand. That helps a lot.

Yoongi frowns when daddy takes a turn and they walk away from the shallow swimming pool with SpongeBob Squarepants. The swimming pool is big, there are colorful floating ropes which create an area only for the lesson for littles.

There are only 5 more caregivers and 7 littles and one instructor.

The teacher is a young man who starts the lesson by showing them how to stretch properly. Then the caregivers get in the swimming pool and their littles should jump in their waiting arms. The other 7 littles jump in the water and their daddies and mommies catch them. Only Yoongi stands there and slips his thumb between his lips.

"Baby, come on. Daddy is here."

The swimming pool isn't that deep, the water reaches only Jungkook's waist. However, for Yoongi it looks deeper than the Pacific ocean.

Jungkook sees he is slowing down the lesson so he gets out and wraps one arm around Yoongi waist. He picks him up and gets back in the water. Yoongi is nervous. His daddy is holding him, but the water is cold. And he is wet. And it smells weird.

Jungkook can see Yoongi's distress, but he also knows that Yoongi is often scared of trying new things and then he often likes them. Yoongi grips daddy around neck, almost chokes him in the process of getting in the pool and then someone makes a terrible mistake.

A happy little one jumps in the pool and Yoongi gets scared. He wildly kicks his legs and manages to kick Jungkook right in his balls. Jungkook wasn't expecting it and the pain surprised him. He lets go of Yoongi just for a second, but it is enough for the little one to slip out of his arms.

Yoongi sinks and Jungkook quickly grabs him and pulls him above the surface. Yoongi is even more scared, he also swallowed some water and now becomes hysterical. He flails his arms and hopes he will somehow get out of the swimming pool. Jungkook tries to soothe him, but then Yoongi's elbow collided with his nose.

Jungkook grunts in pain and the teacher helps him out. Jungkook grabs Yoongi and goes back in the locker room. Yoongi keeps crying and coughing for the whole time Jungkook changes his clothes.

Jungkook is cursing inside his head. What was he thinking?! He was selfish, he deserved to be kicked in the balls.