Seokjin&Jimin&Namjoon - PART 1

🍼little Jimin

Adventure. Seokjin learned to hate that word because of his husband. Don't get him wrong, he loves his husband, but Seokjin wants to live a calm life in Seoul. On the other hand, Namjoon is a f*cking explorer. He can't sit on his stupid ass and enjoy their comfortable life and Seokjin really wants to punch him for that.

Seokjin is wheezing, feeling that he is going to vomit soon while dragging his body through some stupid forest. His stupid feet hurt, stupid spider webs keep clinging to his naked arms and face and stupid wet leaves are sliding under his shoes. Seokjin is silently cursing while Namjoon walks far in front of him with Jimin. At least Jimin is enjoying the trip while Seokjin curses and wants to kick Namjoon in the head to get some sense into him. Why? Why can't they stay in their clean and comfy apartment? Why is Namjoon dragging him in forests every free weekend?

Seokjin thinks his back is going to break under the heavy backpack. He is lucky Jimin isn't feeling too small, otherwise he would also drag diapers and changing supplies. On the other hand, when Jimin feels too small, they stay at home because no one wants to carry a little one for many kilometers.

"Hurry up, mommy!"

Seokjin lifts his head and forces himself to smile. Smile and wave. Jimin is watching him so Seokjin needs to try to look happy. They are waiting for him and Seokjin finally see the goal of their looong trip. A lake. Seokjin is looking for some rock to throw at Namjoon, but the man is already walking toward a few wooden huts.

"Mommy, do you think monsters live in the water?"

Jimin is scared of monsters and thinks they are hiding everywhere - in his closet, in the toilet, ....everywhere.

"No, of course not."

And if a monster lives there, I will give your daddy to it. Seokjin smiles and strokes Jimin's hair.

"Let's go."

Namjoon rents a small boat for them and hands lifejackets to them. Seokjin tightly buckles the straps of the jacket around Jimin's waist and grips his small hand.

"Is this a good idea?"

Namjoon nods and points somewhere. Seokjin follows his finger and spots a small island in the middle of the huge lake.

"There is an old temple, if you write a wish on a piece of paper, good spirits will help you."

Seokjin looks on the island and then on the boat. It is quite far, but the lake is calm. Maybe they won't drown. They get in the boat, Jimin is sitting between them, and start paddling. Seokjin's arms hurt, but Jimin is so excited, he is trying to decide what should be his wish. They reach the island in an hour and Namjoon drags the boat on the shore.

The temple is really old and there are thousands of papers with wishes. Namjoon hands them pieces of paper and starts writing something on his paper. Jimin is thinking really hard before writing something too. They go to hide their papers somewhere so the spirits will find it. Only Seokjin doesn't know what he should write. His back hurts, he is tired and sweaty ... he wants to go home. Right! Of course!

Seokjin quickly writes and then hides the paper. He looks around and whispers:

"Please, spirits. Make my husband stay at home, I won't survive another trip."

Namjoon and Jimin are back and they paddle again. Seokjin is paddling while watching the island. He doesn't think it will work, but he feels a bit less tired knowing they are finally going home. Now they "only" need to walk 16 kilometers back to their car.

Jimin is tired so the way is painfully slow until Seokjin picks him up. He is exhausted, but he can't let clumsy Namjoon to carry their kitten. They are walking while Jimin babbles something about a puppy - it is clear that was his wish. Suddenly Namjoon trips and landed right on his face.

"Oww!"

He screams out and carefully touches his ankle.

"Seokjin!"

His husband is already running to him with worried expression. He put Jimin down and looks around. He can already see their car in the distance, maybe 300 meters away. He supports Namjoon who is slowly limping toward their car while hissing in pain. The ankle doesn't look good, it is quickly swelling and bruising.

"I think it is sprained."

Namjoon is a doctor, Seokjin won't argue with him. Sprained ankle. How will he walk with it? Suddenly it hit Seokjin. His wish, good spirits, Namjoon can't walk.

"Oh my God.."

Seokjin glances behind them and briefly observes the forest. Namjoon looks at his husband and starts to explain it isn't so bad. Clueless Namjoon has no idea that Seokjin is trying to spot some spirit who caused that Namjoon tripped. He knows it sounds stupid, but what if it really works?