Jungkook&Taehyung - PART 1

🍼little Taehyung

Jungkook is watching the sleeping city outside. The hospital room is silent, but his ears are filled with the sounds of Taehyung's raspy breathing. The oxygen mask placed over his nose and mouth should help him to breathe while his body fights with pneumonia.

The other patients are also asleep. There is Jimin who is recovering from appendicitis and Yoongi who is here because of shoulder surgery, but he is leaving in the morning with his daddy Jung Hoseok so soon there will be only 2 patients. The room is cute, during daytime. Now the walls with Winnie the Pooh design look depressing.

Jungkook strokes Taehyung's slim fingers and sighs. He needs to wait, it has been 2 days and the doctors are trying to find the right medicine. Jungkook can't sleep until his little boy feels better. For now he mostly sleeps and occasionally wakes up for a while.

Jungkook is hungry. Seokjin - one of Jimin's daddies - always brings him some food he cooks at home so Jungkook isn't force to survive on the coffee from the coffee shop which is downstairs next to a gift shop. Jungkook doesn't want to leave to go to the vending machine in the hallway. What if Taehyung wakes up?

This floor of the hospital is only for littles so there are also rooms where tired caregivers can rest because caregivers don't need to leave, there are no limited visiting hours. Jungkook doesn't use the rooms, he created a "bed", he put 3 chairs together so he can sleep for a moment.

It is 3 in the morning when Taehyung opens his eyes. He is whiny, everything hurts. He can't suck on his pacifier and daddy is too far!

Jungkook carefully squeezes in the bed. The plastic railing is painfully digging in his back and ass, but Taehyung calms down when daddy gets closer. Jungkook strokes his greasy hair and kisses his warm cheek. Jungkook pulls him closer to his chest and stares on Taehyung's exhausted face. He starts whisper sweet things in his ear and hopes it will calm him down.

Jungkook is ready to promise him whatever he wants. A puppy, a trip to Disneyland, anything to make him happy. Taehyung is half asleep and listens to his daddy's silent voice. He is tired, his head hurts, but he listens and holds daddy's hand. Taehyung wants to cry, but his eyes feel dry so he rather closes them. Jungkook keeps speaking even after noticing his little boy is asleep again.

Jungkook fixes the fleece blanket with smiling little bees and pulls it up to Taehyung's chin. Jungkook closes his eyes and breaths in the faint scent of Taehyung's hair. Everything is going to be fine, he needs to be patient for a few more days and then they are going to go home where he will spoil Taehyung for the rest of his days.